Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just block him like I did. It improves the thread by a lot. Don't see a nonsense post unless you want to or, sadly, someone quotes it.
Block button byke? YES! 

Pipe gawd byke for the Cavs tonight!

Last edited:
Na blocking this sly dude ain't worth it lol. 1 it means i let this dude get to me which will never happen, dude is not even a true team fan he follows a specific player. If Lebron signs with the Dubs he gonna start praising the Dubs and praising Steph while bashing Kyrie. 2 it's funny af to read his post cuz dude post the same ish over and over again about the 3-1 lead. Dude no one cares anymore at least I don't and pretty much every Dubs fan I know doesn't lol I got it over like a week after it happened life goes on :lol:

Do you know if Curry is still hurt from the 2016 playoffs, dude has been playing like ish the whole season man...smh
Dude ran to go get Durant, and still out there playing like crap..

Bron came back from a 3-1 lead to get his 3rd Championship he can ask for anything he wants in Cleveland unlike your lame boy Curry who cant do anything because someone came and took over his team. LOL
:lol:

He's averaging 24.9/4.5/6.3 for the season.

I'm not a Curry or Bron fan, but to say Curry has been "playing like ish the whole season" is simply wrong.

Inb4 "Bron's numbers are better" or "When i say he's trash that doesn't mean dog ish trash...smh"

Responding to some of the "should've not grabbed Durant" sentiment earlier in this thread, we would still lose quite a bit of depth thanks to Barnes demand for a bigger contract. Barnes' % on Dallas proves to me that picking up Durant was the way to go instead of paying Barnes 94m

Na blocking this sly dude ain't worth it lol. 1 it means i let this dude get to me which will never happen, dude is not even a true team fan he follows a specific player. If Lebron signs with the Dubs he gonna start praising the Dubs and praising Steph while bashing Kyrie. 2 it's funny af to read his post cuz dude post the same ish over and over again about the 3-1 lead. Dude no one cares anymore at least I don't and pretty much every Dubs fan I know doesn't lol I got it over like a week after it happened life goes on :lol:

You wouldn't keep responding if I didn't get to you.
You're still talking about the 3-1 lead right now, so it still gets to you.
I would stop being Bron fan if he ever stepped foot in a lakers jersey, or a GS jersey.
I've been rocking with the Cavs since 2003.

I'm not even trying to get to anyone I'm stating my opinion of a player like everyone else here does, its just that the player I'm slandering is the player you guys wished stopped Bron from being the best in the NBA.
When the Cavs win again this year, it's only going to get worse for you guys. I know you can't stand Bron winning. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

And of course life goes on, it's not like you could have helped the Warriors in that 3-1 lead [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Every post is either sucking bron or trashing steph. The dual obsession is real. Their 1-1 in the finals, hopefully both can be 100% healthy this time, no excuses tho, next man up.

You wouldn't keep responding if I didn't get to you.
You're still talking about the 3-1 lead right now, so it still gets to you.
I would stop being Bron fan if he ever stepped foot in a lakers jersey, or a GS jersey.

I'm not even trying to get to anyone I'm stating my opinion of a player like everyone else here does, its just that the player I'm slandering is the player you guys wished stopped Bron from being the best in the NBA.
When the Cavs win again this year, it's only going to get worse for you guys. I know you can't stand Bron winning. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

And of course life goes on, it's not like you could have helped the Warriors in that 3-1 lead [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Your thoughts on Lebum having to leave to win his first 2 rings [emoji]127908[/emoji] :lol:

I think he's alluding to Steph not being at 100% after his injury early on in the playoffs. Oh and the Draymond suspension I suppose.
That plus bout going down. It is what it is, but that's why it's a team game, next man up. Last time I checked tho their 1-1

Hmm.. seems like you're always stumped when you get thrown ice cold facts [emoji]129300[/emoji] :lol:

Your're asking me why a grown Man took advantage of free agency to play for any team he wanted to? Is that what you are asking me? Wow something is really up with your head. Some of the idiotic questions really show me what kind of person you are. I don't play with people with brain problems [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:

Lebron drafted in 2003...quite a convenient time to become a "cavs" fan hmmmmmm

View media item 2362347

Hmm.. seems like you're always stumped when you get thrown ice cold facts [emoji]129300[/emoji] :lol:

Your're asking me why a grown Man took advantage of free agency to play for any team he wanted to? Is that what you are asking me? Wow something is really up with your head. Some of the idiodic questions really show me what kind of person you are. I don't play with people with brain problems [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

fill in the blank:

after consistently coming up just short of being a champion with the team that drafted him, ________ left them to play with other all-stars? BETA MOVE!

A. Lebron
B. KD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom