Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For OKC?

I'd like Spurs 1st round for the best chance to advance.

I'd like GSW 1st round for the chance at ending their title hopes and seeing KD"s and Lacobs faces.

I'd like nothing more than to avoid Memphis/Rockets, and LAC, well, I don't think they can make it to the playoffs healthy so I'd take them in any round.

OKC matches up well to the spurs. As great is kawhi is Roberson at least makes him work for it. I think OKC bigs would eat against them as well

Terrible man, we just out of Sink, Ty Lue confused on rotations, we got 18 games to kinda start getting a rhythm, gonna be hard to get all these guys in Sink, first round of playoffs should help

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2362443/[/quote]

[quote="kdslittlebro, post: 27699499"][quote="Rolaholic, post: 27699488"]
[img]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2362443/[/quote]

I didn't wanna be the one :rollin :x[/quote]

:rollin :rollin

[quote="nickmaz96, post: 27699504"][quote="bronconation24, post: 27699477"]This thread really is quiet when Cavs lose which seems like is every game lately lol[/quote]

the irony[/quote]

I think you mean the iron-knee

Grizz finally get the lineup fans wanted with DNp from Chandler and they get blasted by 2opts.

OKC finally gets the lineup fans wanted with Taj starting and SAS gets blasted by 20pts.

What a day.

25-6 record now (.760) when the Brodie stat pads
The matchup favored OKC but I'm not for one second going to give credit to anything other than Taj starting and playing 10 guys instead of 13.  

Semaji still got 17min though, and that's 18 too many. 

Last edited:
I know y'all ready for the Tankpalooza game of the year up next right?!

This performance from Russ ought to dead that Kawhi jerk for a while.
Would be surprised if they gave the MVP to a guy from a <50 win team
I don't think Russ will get it.

But Kawhi isn't it either. If you can't give it to Russ, than it belongs to Harden and if not him it belongs to Lebron and if not him then Wall and if not him,  then you can consider Kawhi, but I"m sure IT2 has a little to say about that and I"m not even mad at him or his supporters.

Cavs up 80-73 to end the third quarter. LeBron goes to the bench to rest. 3 and a half minutes into the 4th quarter when LeBron enters the game again the Pistons are up 86-80. Unbelievable. What a bunch of bums. You'd think they'd have some pride and make the extra effort for not constantly being known as a bunch of LeBron coattail riders, but they seem to be very much okay with it.
[emoji]128526[/emoji]. Who else does that man need? He wants to be the pg, sg, pf and do everybody job, when he sits down they don't know what to do... I love it.

it seems only yesterday koala was the front runner to win mvp

the whole world is prisoners of the moment

time to see druss cook against the suns. battle for second worst record in the league :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom