Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants to see two trash teams try to out trash each other. TNT is extra wack for having this as the second game.

it seems only yesterday koala was the front runner to win mvp

the whole world is prisoners of the moment

That game had to be one of the most reactionary things I've seen :lol: you would have thought people were reacting to Lebron or Steph

Last edited:
This thread is pretty quiet after a Cavs loss doe
laugh.gif
we getting closer 
devil.gif

Hmm.. seems like you're always stumped when you get thrown ice cold facts [emoji]129300[/emoji] :lol:

Your're asking me why a grown Man took advantage of free agency to play for any team he wanted to? Is that what you are asking me? Wow something is really up with your head. Some of the idiodic questions really show me what kind of person you are. I don't play with people with brain problems [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Yikes. The only thing worse than your takes is your grammar and spelling. Go back to school bruh

Yikes. The only thing[COLOR=#red]s[/COLOR] worse than your takes[COLOR=#red][/COLOR] [COLOR=#red]are[/COLOR] your grammar and spelling. Go back to school bruh[COLOR=#red].[/COLOR]

this chriss guy can jump though :wow:

edit: "spelling and grammar" could take a singular verb. "your grammar and your spelling" would necessitate a plural verb. "your grammar and spelling" is murky.

and you both missed the comma before "bruh." sad! :smh:

Last edited:
Kwahi should win MVP if he can continue his offensive output. Westbrook and harden are absolutely horrible at defense. Both of them turn the ball over consistently. Harden is about to set records for turnovers every season. Westbrook isn't efficient by any means.

Kwahi should win MVP if he can continue his offensive output. Westbrook and harden are absolutely horrible at defense. Both of them turn the ball over consistently. Harden is about to set records for turnovers every season. Westbrook isn't efficient by any means.
He broke the turnover redfird) record yesterday

Nah it was fun, but we got caught up in the hype. It's still Beard's or Brodie's award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom