Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the likelihood over landing a franchise changing player in the draft?

You can't get on a team like the Sixers for tanking for 5 seasons when looking at what's going on :lol: .

Look at how long Minnesota tanked to get to where they are. Another losing season with all this great young talent and they could very well end up not being in Minnesota as a unit for another 3-4 years. All that tanking may end up in more tanking.

Lakers just start actively tanking after getting rid their 6th man? :lol: Where in the hell Russell, Randle and Ingram come from then?

They got rid of the best player on the team in Lou Williams. The Lakers like the Wolves have just been bad the last few seasons. Minnesota isn't trying to be bad now, they just have a young squad.

Randle and Russell came from Kobe being hurt and striking out on free agents. Ingram was having those young guys playing and striking out again on free agents. Similar to the Wolves last season when they got Dunn this past draft.

Sixers have not been trying to field a competitive team at all. Case and point they finally get a glimmer of hope this season and sell off a great asset for a bag of beans and then shut down two "injured" stars for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
No offense man, but you make a lot of moot comments. What does Lebron have to do with this? :lol:
seen a lot of people saying kawhi should be first team over lebron
and skip said kawhi is more dominant
how is that moot?
you're constantly using that word and i'm starting to think you have no clue what it means

Last edited:
seen a lot of people saying kawhi should be first team over lebron
and skip said kawhi is more dominant
how is that moot?
you're constantly using that word and i'm starting to think you have no clue what it means

It's moot cause we're talking KD v Kawhi

LeBron says LeBron James Jr. shoots and passes better than he did

"I didn't handle the ball as well as he does," James said about his son. "He handles the ball exceptionally and he shoots it a lot better than I did at that age, but I've always had the ability to pass the ball. It's good to see him doing it as well."

"It's probably the best part of his game and I grew up playing basketball, playing AAU ball and watched a lot of kids kind of hog the ball," James said when asked about the latest highlight video. "Not pass the ball and things of that nature and I was never one of those kids. I always liked seeing my teammates excited about getting the ball and making a shot so to see him doing the same thing, it's a pretty unique trait for a kid his age."
Link

LBJ better not start talkin bout his son like that all the time like Ball's dad 
laugh.gif
 Or at least giving him more hype. Son is only 12 lmao, gimme a break

LBJ better not start talkin bout his son like that all the time like Ball's dad :lol:  Or at least giving him more hype. Son is only 12 lmao, gimme a break

Lavar Ball actually was tolerable in the appearance on Undisputed today. Can't really fault him for having supreme confidence in his sons and respect for him instilling that in them. It's worked so far, at least for Lonzo.

I had the Zo gif going on when I watched the interview.

He's still wilding. Say he can be better than Steph? Fine. Saying he's already better? Paint your face

Last edited:
If nothing else lebby can at least say his kids are better than jordan's. Mj steve kerred them poor bastards at a young age

But that only takes the finals into account.

Sometimes great performances in the other rounds of the postseason get no award or recognition

They don't matter if you get eliminated. Playoffs are only 2 1/2 months. Everybody doesn't get participation trophies despite the wussification of today's youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom