Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dray got all the way in Pierce's head :lol:. It was hilarious when he got on TV and tried to act like he didn't even hear what he said

Paul Pierce tonight: "My farewell tour is my time with my teammates."
8:13 PM - 6 Mar 2017
22 22 Retweets 22 22 likes

Paul Pierce: I’m not getting the same reception Kobe was getting, there’s no distraction. (1/2)

Pierce: "There’s no people coming in here with documentary cameras and thousands of people at the hotel. (2/2)
8:16 PM - 6 Mar 2017
23 23 Retweets 18 18 likes

“I didn’t really expect no farewell tour,” he said. “I didn’t expect that.”

It's like when you ask one of your boys if he smashed a chick he's been chasing and then he goes..Man I wasn't even tryna hit :lol:

What a Kawhi jerkfest.

I knew it.

It was only a matter of time. Kawhi is having a hell of a season but suddenly his season makes him a clear cut favorite when there's a guy who's averaging a 30 point triple double & another who could possibly lead the league in scoring and assist while taking a team full of role players to the third best record in the league..

Kawhi is easily better on Defense than both, however he doesn't have to account for nearly as much as Westbrook/Harden

Dray got all the way in Pierce's head :lol:. It was hilarious when he got on TV and tried to act like he didn't even hear what he said

Paul Pierce tonight: "My farewell tour is my time with my teammates."
8:13 PM - 6 Mar 2017
22 22 Retweets 22 22 likes

Paul Pierce: I’m not getting the same reception Kobe was getting, there’s no distraction. (1/2)

Pierce: "There’s no people coming in here with documentary cameras and thousands of people at the hotel. (2/2)
8:16 PM - 6 Mar 2017
23 23 Retweets 18 18 likes

“I didn’t really expect no farewell tour,” he said. “I didn’t expect that.”

It's like when you ask one of your boys if he smashed a chick he's been chasing and then he goes..Man I wasn't even tryna hit :lol:

Just stop Pierce :lol:

Making it sound like it was a bad thing people showed their respect to a legend.

No offense and this is kinda random but JD is a guy you can clearly tell never hooped or played sports a day in his life :lol:. Probably would be a decent assistant gm tho

Lame and wrong, but you're the same guy who thought the Nets and Lakers would be decent this year when they're the two worst teams in the league, the same guy who thinks Randle has Blake Griffin athleticism, and the same guy who thinks Ingram is Giannis with a jumper, so clearly you're living in your own purple and gold tinted world that doesn't exist in reality.

What a Kawhi jerkfest.

I knew it.

It was only a matter of time. Kawhi is having a hell of a season but suddenly his season makes him a clear cut favorite when there's a guy who's averaging a 30 point triple double & another who could possibly lead the league in scoring and assist while taking a team full of role players to the third best record in the league..

Kawhi is easily better on Defense than both, however he doesn't have to account for nearly as much as Westbrook/Harden
You're severely under rating Kawhis offensive value.

Lame and wrong, but you're the same guy who thought the Nets and Lakers would be decent this year when they're the two worst teams in the league, the same guy who thinks Randle has Blake Griffin athleticism, and the same guy who thinks Ingram is Giannis with a jumper, so clearly you're living in your own purple and gold tinted world that doesn't exist in reality.

I'm glad you brought this up, I'm planning on posting all my accurate predictions for this season in a few weeks. Or you can just do it for me since that's kinda your thing.

Post vids of you hooping tho :nerd:

Repped

Bringing up PER on Shaq and Kobe was pointless though. 2000 was the only time Shaq was head and shoulders above him.

Okay, we don't have to use that then. One guy averaged 28 & 12 on 53%. The other guy averaged 26, 5, 4 on 43%. It changes nothing.

Bringing up PER on Shaq and Kobe was pointless though. 2000 was the only time Shaq was head and shoulders above him.

Okay, we don't have to use that then. One guy averaged 28 & 12 on 53%. The other guy averaged 26, 5, 4 on 43%. It changes nothing.

That still ain't head and shoulders better though. :lol:

But cool if that's your opinion.

I'm glad you brought this up, I'm planning on posting all my accurate predictions for this season in a few weeks. Or you can just do it for me since that's kinda your thing.

Post vids of you hooping tho :nerd:

You had Houston missing the playoffs too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom