Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi is more of a media darling than even Harden at least in the voting media's eyes.

Spurs will finish with the #1 seed.

He's already the youngest Finals MVP, two time DPOY and is having a career year on the #1 seed.

He's going to win MVP.

Last edited:
Kawhi is more of a media darling than even Harden at least in the voting media's eyes.

He's already the youngest Finals MVP, two time DPOY and is having a career year on the #1 seed.

He's going to win MVP.

IF the Spurs finish with the best record, Kawhi has a SOLID chance to win the MVP.

I don't think the Spurs will finish with the #1 seed.

IF the Spurs finish with the best record, Kawhi has a SOLID chance to win the MVP.

I don't think the Spurs will finish with the #1 seed.

Spurs have the easiest schedule left and the most home games, GSW has lost a step without KD, they're going to get it.

He's going to win MVP.

But remember, Kawhi is underrated.

LOL.

Harden had no chance of winning MVP. The same dudes who left him of an all NBA team last year were gonna vote for him this year? He will never win a MVP as long as he has a narrative of horrible defensive player.

Pretty good MVP race this season. Wouldn't be mad if Kawhi Jordan got it. Russ is really gonna replicate Big O's triple double season. Even down to the 3rd place finish.

It's funny because harden wants the mvp so bad. The past two years whenever the topic comes up he just goes on about how he deserves it, it's really shameless. You can tell he wants it more than anything else

The city of Memphis has seemingly turned against Chandler Parsons.

But at least he has Bella Thorne.

It's funny because harden wants the mvp so bad. The past two years whenever the topic comes up he just goes on about how he deserves it, it's really shameless. You can tell he wants it more than anything else

Usually they give the award to the best player on the best team. But this year, Durant is hurt and there hasn't been much buzz for him to win. It may very well come down to Westrbook or Kawhi.

I just can't see the media giving an MVP award to someone who's barely making the playoffs.

coming to this conclusion without ever having single conversation with james harden :lol:

i think SI had a piece on harden a couple weeks back, pretty good stuff how he took on a real leadership role, cut out the nightlife papparazi business, and spends a lot of time with the young players. its a perfect setup when your best player, coach and GM are all on the same page.

“When I said I want to play him like LeBron, I do,” Fizdale said. “I really do want to use him, because there’s not many guys in the League at that size that have that skill set, and there’s no reason why I should put a cap on his abilities because his name isn’t LeBron James. I just see the same skill set.

Usually they give the award to the best player on the best team. But this year, Durant is hurt and there hasn't been much buzz for him to win. It may very well come down to Westrbook or Kawhi.

I just can't see the media giving an MVP award to someone who's barely making the playoffs.

Kawhi is the most deserving, all things considered. I don't want harden to win :lol:

coming to this conclusion without ever having single conversation with james harden :lol:

i think SI had a piece on harden a couple weeks back, pretty good stuff how he took on a real leadership role, cut out the nightlife papparazi business, and spends a lot of time with the young players. its a perfect setup when your best player, coach and GM are all on the same page.

I mean it's clear as day, especially the way he was babbling about it last year. Like he wants an MVP more than a ring. Bruh had a whole thesis and powerpoint slides detailing why he deserves it more than other candidates. Most guys just say yea it would be nice but winning is my priority. Harden didn't give off that impression in the least

Last edited:
BHZ reassured us Chandler would be good by January. He has a Net rating of -20 on the season. Net rating of -38 in March.

Life hastens towards you.

“When I said I want to play him like LeBron, I do,” Fizdale said. “I really do want to use him, because there’s not many guys in the League at that size that have that skill set, and there’s no reason why I should put a cap on his abilities because his name isn’t LeBron James. I just see the same skill set.

Kawhi is the most deserving, all things considered. I don't want harden to win :lol:

Would've been easier if you led-off with that instead of just making a story up :lol:

Last edited:

Walking mismatch with LeBron's skillset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom