Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's stupid that the NBA tried to drug test Kawhi after the game.

It's pretty obvious the Spurs got his operating system updated over the All Star break.

Seth out here
It's stupid that the NBA tried to drug test Kawhi after the game.

It's pretty obvious the Spurs got his operating system updated over the All Star break.
Hair is failing the gpupdate though. Someone needs to advertise a wavy fade or South Florida fade over SCCM to him

For the spurs what's the path to the finals they hoping for? Gotta assume they'd rather play HOU than LAC in the 2nd round?

is coach bud drinking again?

Coach Mike Budenholzer wound up sending Schroder to the bench with 8:41 to go in the third, even though he led the Hawks with 23 points. The 23-year-old German never returned, merely a spectator as Atlanta took its sixth loss in eight games to slip further back in the Eastern Conference standings.

Afterward, Schroder sounded miffed about getting benched.

"I don't understand Coach's decision," he said. "Maybe I'm too competitive, I don't know. I'm just trying to be competitive, trying to win games. But I don't get that one."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ed-bickering-dwight-howard-atlanta-hawks-loss

Don't think they're scared of any team. They just seem to have the rockets number
It's been a couple close games and it has always been that way except for maybe last year when Houston plays the spurs that was a winnable game and last game in the Toyota center should have been a w we'll see we have one more game against them

It's time to give Kahwi his own sig on strength of play alone.  This dude could seriously go full MJ and average 30 and still snag DPOY if Pop would let him.

When Lebron goes out, all Kyrie iso.

They look so washed with him on bench. But no JR or Love is why I think .
He was spectacular to close out Washington on the road, but you're right. Lineups featuring him exclusively are inconsistent. Love & JR should help like you said.

This was sooooooo stupid. Yea he gave up a silly three but he had the juice in that game. Bud is taking that disciplinarian **** too far.

Last edited:
Washington will beat Phoenix tonight and Denver tomorrow. Boston will lose to Golden State tomorrow giving us the 2 seed. If we catch Cleveland for the 1 seed (4 games back) John Wall is MVP after the start we had.

It's been a couple close games and it has always been that way except for maybe last year when Houston plays the spurs that was a winnable game and last game in the Toyota center should have been a w we'll see we have one more game against them

That's it for the season they 3-1 against the rockets with 3 games by 2 points or less.

I honestly think the rockets are just as good as them but it's mental

He legit may be

In the pregame news conference, Budenholzer was asked how he schemes and plans for Green. His response was, "He's a unique player. He's so unique, but I don't know that he's the guy that you game plan for. He does things just kind of so much on instinct intuitively, defensively, and rebounding and passing.

"And that's exactly why they can't beat us," Green said. "That's exactly why they won't. Don't game plan for me."

Washington will beat Phoenix tonight and Denver tomorrow. Boston will lose to Golden State tomorrow giving us the 2 seed. If we catch Cleveland for the 1 seed (4 games back) John Wall is MVP after the start we had.

I will take a Wiz vs Pistons 1st round series, Id rather play Boston or Toronto though.

:smokin

I will be at every home game here for that one.

Last edited:
There's a slight chance that the all NBA teams will only have 3 players from the eastern conference. I can't think of a time when the disparity was that large.

You gotta hand it to this man, his manifest game is a1. But you can't reward a player because his team was garbage for a month when other candidates have had their teams rolling all year. If anything that's a mark against him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom