Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron ain't human

Bron always finds ways to improve himself, it's really amazing to see. Early years he was an athletic freak of nature, then Miami days he was an efficiency freak, now he is taking a step back in some ways while still averaging career highs in rebounds, assists, 3pt attempts, and 3pt %.

I never rooted for bron mainly because I can't learn anything from his game in terms of footwork, jumpers, etc...but I highly respect what he is doing and achieving.

Something tells me Wall will take it another level come playoff time and it will rub off the team. I want to see Wall cement his status as a superstar and this year's playoff appearance will be his chance. Toronto's hurt and the Celtics are unproven.

I can't wait for the Playoffs to start
East playoffs should be very fun.  I would take the Wizards over the Celtics.  Come playoff time I don't see a team relying on a no-defense ****** having an easy time.

Although I agree with you in most points and think that Wizards do have the advantage. I still believe in IT. He's consistently proven everyone wrong year after year and I hope he does it again this playoff run.

Vogel knows...

Todd Dybas
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@Todd_Dybas

Vogel: “They put four 3-point shooters out around one of the best point guards in the world."
8:25 PM - 5 Mar 2017

11 11 Retweets

Bron ain't human

Bron always finds ways to improve himself, it's really amazing to see. Early years he was an athletic freak of nature, then Miami days he was an efficiency freak, now he is taking a step back in some ways while still averaging career highs in rebounds, assists, 3pt attempts, and 3pt %.

I never rooted for bron mainly because I can't learn anything from his game in terms of footwork, jumpers, etc...but I highly respect what he is doing and achieving.

B b but, what will he b-b-b-be like when he's 37????

I don't think Dirk will get a farewell tour but absolutely should.

He's approaching 30k points

Last edited:
Although I agree with you in most points and think that Wizards do have the advantage. I still believe in IT. He's consistently proven everyone wrong year after year and I hope he does it again this playoff run.

He definitely has done that. I'm sure he'll have at least one exciting playoff performance. But in the net the Celtics will be hurt by his defense and their over reliance on him.

Some people on here were so sure LeBron would have a sharp decline as he lost athleticism. Darvin Ham by age 30 was said by one of those weirdos.

Lebbywinks has always caught mad hate on here :lol:
I'm definitely guilty of talking mad **** about him years back

JD617 JD617 or any other C's fan on here....quick question. How do you forsee the Celtics going about a game plan in the playoffs knowing how bad defensively IT is? How exactly are they going to hide him so teams won't be going at him nonstop when they have the ball?

@JD617 or any other C's fan on here....quick question. How do you forsee the Celtics going about a game plan in the playoffs knowing how bad defensively IT is? How exactly are they going to hide him so teams won't be going at him nonstop when they have the ball?
Probably depends on the match up at the time. Stevens is a solid coach defensively so it really just depends on the match up imo.

JD617 JD617 or any other C's fan on here....quick question. How do you forsee the Celtics going about a game plan in the playoffs knowing how bad defensively IT is? How exactly are they going to hide him so teams won't be going at him nonstop when they have the ball?

I think Avery's health will be a big factor. I love his game when healthy but he hasn't been the most durable guy over the years. He went down in the first game of the playoffs last year, just missed a long stretch this year, came back for 3 games, and now he's out again. So that's been frustrating.

Last edited:
[@=https://niketalk.com/members/38185"AEA18" url="/t/654406/official-2016-2017-nba-season-thread-lac-chi-on-abc-saturday-night-cavs-hit-25-3s-in-a-game/58470#post_27675782"]Avery Bradley, Marcus Smart, Terry Rozier, Jaylen Brown

Is this a lineup that Stevens actually deploys? All four of these guys on the court with IT?

Bradley/Smart, I get...can't speak too much on Rozier, but playoffs are a completely different beast. One of which I don't know how much I'd count on a rookie to have a significant impact (Brown.)

I think Avery's health will be a big factor. I love his game when healthy but he hasn't been durable over the years. He went down in the first game of the playoffs last year, just missed a long stretch this year, came back for 3 games, and now he's out again. So that's been frustrating.

Avery will be the x-factor in the C's playoff hopes. Arguably the best perimeter defender in the league and when he's on the court, he's making a HUGE difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom