Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who needs chemistry and teamwork when you're a superteam? We men 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

You're tryna shoot under 40% with nonsensical dribbling?

Washington needs someone who can run the offense and get assists when Wall isn't in the game. He can do that. Correct me if I'm wrong but through the first half yesterday I believe Jennings led Washington in assists. We don't need Jennings to be a scorer. That's what Bojan is for.

Nah, with 4 seconds you can take a couple dribbles and get a half decent shot up. Where Isaiah screwed up was he wanted to let the ball bounce to save some time and didn't realize the defender was that close to him. It was just a weird play and a tough way to lose.

Wait til Jennings start to jennings. Bojan is perfect for Washington tho, I somehow pray his jumper can rub off on wall and they beat the cavs.

Something tells me Wall will take it another level come playoff time and it will rub off the team. I want to see Wall cement his status as a superstar and this year's playoff appearance will be his chance. Toronto's hurt and the Celtics are unproven.

I can't wait for the Playoffs to start

Something tells me Wall will take it another level come playoff time and it will rub off the team. I want to see Wall cement his status as a superstar and this year's playoff appearance will be his chance. Toronto's hurt and the Celtics are unproven.

I can't wait for the Playoffs to start
East playoffs should be very fun.  I would take the Wizards over the Celtics.  Come playoff time I don't see a team relying on a no-defense ****** having an easy time.

Last edited:
For reference and comparison (last 10 games)
Harden: 29.6 ppg 10.6 apg on 61.8% TS
Curry: 22.8 ppg 5.9 apg on 53% TS
Kawhi: 29.6 ppg 3.8 apg on 58.7% TS
Isaiah: 27.6 ppg 5.6 apg on 59.5% TS
Wall 20.9 ppg 12.6 apg on 48.5% TS
Lillard: 26.7 ppg 6.2 apg on 56% TS
LeBron: 26.6 ppg 10.2 apg on 67.7% TS
DeRozan: 26.4 ppg 2.9 apg on 54.4% TS
Westbrook 35.4 ppg 9.1 apg on 56.6% TS

Lebron is a monster!

Dudes are mad that Jennings said NY is a mess?

Y'all are allowed to say it, media is allowed to say it, but Oh no God forbid Ol Brandon Jennings say it.

Man get on with that trash.
Knicks are a hot mess and you know it.
Knicks are one step above trash and that's because Melo had handled the whole situation with A1 class while he's got his GM trying to backdoor his arsehole every chance he gets.

Jennings was part of the problem in NY?
Man that is rich.
Jennings has moved on to better, same as Lin, same as THJR, same as Shump, same as JR, same as every player who has left them in the last 4-5 years.

Let Jennings cooks
Tell me you're not mad Jennings is in a better situation becuase Knnicolas are still a hot mess and you have to watch that while Jennings is on to better things?
Please tell me it's something else.

I'm disappointed.
Knicks are a mess, though.
Go cook Jennings.

Last edited:
Someone post the vid of Jennings asking Swaggy P if he wants a molly in the club

Edit:

Nvm found it. Wiz can have this ***** 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom