Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been a lot of talk about how the spurs could set boogie straight but I don't see it. Their whole philosophy is about avoiding players like that, not rehabilitating them. They've never taken in a headcase with that goal in mind

There's been a lot of talk about how the spurs could set boogie straight but I don't see it. Their whole philosophy is about avoiding players like that, not rehabilitating them. They've never taken in a headcase with that goal in mind
stephen-jackson-expressnba-wants-extension-with-spurs.jpeg

I would love to see Boogie and AD together. Defensively who knows but who cares

If not the Pels then I'd like to see him go to the East:

Washington

Indiana

stephen-jackson-expressnba-wants-extension-with-spurs.jpeg

I don't think Chat Jack was in the same realm of psychopath as Cousins. And he was a role player so you could cut him, which Pop eventually did

The amount of money Sac has to commit to boogie soon, had to surely play a part in this right?

I mean, yes Sacramento is a toxic environment, but 200Ms+ for a guy who can't get your team to even sniff the playoffs and is a malcontent.

If you're going to be a non playoff team year in and year out, you midas whale just gut the team and start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom