Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely the worst all star weekend of all time. Only tonight's game can save this 2017 All Star weekend.

Glad I just dvred and got to ff all the dumb intros. Forgettable dunk contest after two solid years. Worst had to be the birdman year or Nate Robinson year where he missed like 50 tries and still won.

I mean I guess if Woj reports it something is more likely to happen but it's an open secret Boogie is available for the right package.

Kings going nowhere with or without him anyway, the organization needs to be gutted from the owner down which won't happen.

It's always been the right thing to do. Gotta trade him. He was going to walk for nothing.

Dont think he was going to walk, but you def need to trade him at this point and start fresh.

Last edited:
Boogie definitely would not walk with the new max contract rules, he gets the most money in Sac.

He would sign for 200 million then ask for a trade after year 1. :lol:

Boogie definitely would not walk with the new max contract rules, he gets the most money in Sac.

He would sign for 200 million then ask for a trade after year 1.
laugh.gif
Depending on circumstance a S+T is walking. LeBron left Cleveland on a S+T. At least now you have a bit more leverage. At least that's how I see it.

Make the call San Antonio.

I mean, what would be better than this?

Pop coaching Boogie would be the best thing that ever happen to him from a basketball standpoint.

I just don't think they would risk trying to take him on though, especially since you will have to commit max money and even beyond all the Sac ****, he's temperamental.

But my god, could you imagine Kawhi/LMA/Boogie against the Warriors in the WCF?

That's a dream to me.

Last edited:

Make the call San Antonio.
You would actually want him on your squad? He doesn't seem like a fit for Pops unselfish system
Pop reigns Boogie in within 10 days. He wins, he loses all that weight, he's happy.

You put him in a situation where there are multiple people who can say "There are banners up here that we earned without you, we sustained excellence without you, and will do so long after you've left this franchise, and it was home to a player that you will never be as good as" and he will respect it. He'll also be the second best player on the team, which will also be a value add.

Last edited:
You would actually want him on your squad? He doesn't seem like a fit for Pops unselfish system

See I can't agree with that.

Boogie is a great passer and score from anywhere on the court, he's never had a coach close to Pop's level, he would be transcendent especially playing with Kawhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom