Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never posted more than my weekly one or two posts in the NFL thread.

I think I stayed for 2 posts one week and that was to a little back and forth with Buc Em, but it was Weekly, from jump
laugh.gif

Thread isn't bearable for more than what I popped in to say, and that pop in was from Week 1 (that the Cowboys lost) all the way until they were eliminated (and the Season ended)

But, tell your truth. 

That's not true.

Again, you listen to someone else say something and repeat it like it was true or facts or Gospel (The article said so )
laugh.gif

Stop that. It rarely works when you're dealing with someone who actually knows the way things really are and you are posting recycled materials from here and there.
Whole NFL thread will back me up in this. You were nowhere to be found the season Washington won the NFC East. Dallas went what 3-13? I was there at 2-4 saying TURNT was the best QB in the division.

By definition I'm not a front runner. Never heard a front runner who rides for a team that's 2-4 with a unproven QB, who since 91 has been irrelevant.

Last edited:
a-friend a-friend as long as you keep up my front running narrative I'll keep yours.

I was here to start the season. Missed a few games with the homies in here while spending time talking football in the final weeks of a do or die playoff push that ended on January 1st. The same time I returned to this thread full time. Somehow that makes me a bad fan and front runner.

Last edited:
Yea it was bad this year. Smh at having to watch Fat Joe and Khalid dance.

There's no possible way to have meaningful basketball discussion with a homer. It's futile to try.
Yes or no before this year did I ever say he was the best PG in the NBA? If no then you can't say it's because I'm a homer. My list was always Curry, Russ, CP3 then Wall. Until this season.
Hmm...let's see.

December 2014
So John Wall who some say is the best defensive PG, at this point in the season averages more assist, steals, blocks and rebounds than CP3 and is only .1 behind him in scoring.

Why isn't Wall considered the best PG in the game right now? Lol
Russ is tied at best with John Wall for best PG in the league right now. Those two are above the rest.
I didn't lose. Paul lost to Wall last Friday though and had his worse game until that point. The Wizards have a better record vs the West then the Clippers vs the East. There's a PER stat that says Wall is by far the best defender per 100 possessions at PG. What more does he have to do?
February of 2015

Last edited:
@a-friend as long as you keep up my front running narrative I'll keep yours.

I was here to start the season. Missed a few games with the homies in here while spending time talking football in the final weeks of a do or die playoff push that ended on January 1st. The same time I returned to this thread full time. Somehow that makes me a bad fan and front runner.
You can call me what you want and say what you want to whoever you want, say what you feel.

But, I will leave the frontrunner narrative out of our convos from here on out.

You've always been pretty ride or die for Wiz, it's a cheap shot for me to call you a frontrunner for sure. It's dead.

Man currently watching saturday night all star.

Very happy i didn't watch this garbage live.

It's been a bad all star.

Still disgusted with the level Harden been at this year. :smh:

Need him and Pringles to stay together forever.

Last edited:
:lol: i knew i seen Collector constantly say Wall was the best PG before but damn famb brought them quotes tho lol

Last edited:

There's no possible way to have meaningful basketball discussion with a homer. It's futile to try.

Yes or no before this year did I ever say he was the best PG in the NBA? If no then you can't say it's because I'm a homer. My list was always Curry, Russ, CP3 then Wall. Until this season.

Hmm...let's see.

December 2014
So John Wall who some say is the best defensive PG, at this point in the season averages more assist, steals, blocks and rebounds than CP3 and is only .1 behind him in scoring.

Why isn't Wall considered the best PG in the game right now? Lol

Russ is tied at best with John Wall for best PG in the league right now. Those two are above the rest.

I didn't lose. Paul lost to Wall last Friday though and had his worse game until that point. The Wizards have a better record vs the West then the Clippers vs the East. There's a PER stat that says Wall is by far the best defender per 100 possessions at PG. What more does he have to do?

February of 2015

Besides Russ who is clearly better? Assist streak with 6 or more

Wall 44

Teague 21

Paul 20

Wall > Curry

This is the first year I said Wall was better then CP3. Before then I had CP3 ahead of Wall.

ELITE. CP3 starting to fall back.

Curry

Russ

Wall

You've been saying Wall is the best / better than Curry and CP3 for a few years now.

Well, see, what had happened was.....

:lol:

Hmm...let's see.

December 2014

February of 2015

Repped!

The nerve of this dude Collector to act like we all ain't known he's a John Wall stan. Dude's been saying the most ridiculous stuff in favor of John Wall for the longest time.

Every year he says John Wall is > so and so but every year he ends up having to eat his words. I guess he's hoping eventually he'll get it right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom