Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This all-star dunk contest > nba dunk contest

not by very much

2nd dude kicks the chick in the head 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm kind of over the dunk contest in general, not much else they can do with it. I mean if it isn't an actual prop, then the props are actual people, they miss 3-4 times, then they finally get the damn dunk, but by then you already know what they're going to do.  I think it needs to take a hiatus for a short time because where else can it go, next thing you know it will be cats trying to dunk from a moving horse or some dumb ****.

Reactions: OTG
I think we all agree Curry missed those shots on purpose because he refused to raise money in Sager's name. It was pretty obvious imo.

Wizards were bad because Wall was on a minute restriction?

Embiid is on a minute restriction.

Wall was monitored, never limited.

He missed 2 games that were on b2b but the second game of the Season Wall played 38minutes.

8-9 games into the Season he was playing 40mpg.

Wizards were bad because Wall was on a minute restriction?

Embiid is on a minute restriction.

Wall was monitored, never limited.

He missed 2 games that were on b2b but the second game of the Season Wall played 38minutes.

8-9 games into the Season he was playing 40mpg.

So Wall and everyone who covers the team is lying when they say he was out of shape to start the year coming off surgery on both knees?

Come on man. Is there no limit to how far you guys will go to make arguments against John Wall? You really think or expect him to be 100% in shape and ready to go after two offseason surgeries on both knees? Wow!

It's not a excuse. It's the damn truth. Wizards sucked to start the season. If this lineup was great as you say they wouldn't have started so poorly. The world agrees the turn around coincided with Wall coming off minutes restriction and getting into game shape. How the hell else do you explain it? He was restricted. I can post plenty of articles that back this up.

Last edited:
Steph volunteering to take that L. Nah

They were going to have the kid go out there regardless. Would have just been more money 

False. I dont think the nba would take away $ because he couldn't make a hard half court shot. They had a set number from the start no matter what happend.

Wall was playing good from Jump this season.

Them losing had nothing to do with his minute restriction (that didn't exist) or him being out of shape (the same as everybody in the League)

It had to do with them not being able to close games.

The bench not being reliable and the Starters not being used to that.

A new Coach.

And then the inconsistency of Markieff.

To give all this credit to Wall is unfair to his team who has stepped up and his Coach who has established his ways and gained trust.

Wall deserves his fair share but to give it all to him and use his minute restriction and being out of shape as the reason they lost just shows again you didn't watch the games when they were bad.

You heard someone else say this maybe and are repeating it but, before you continue to repeat the "he was on minute restriction" narrative elsewhere and look foolish, let me assure you it was never limited the way you are insinuating.

They just put it all together is what happened, and everyone should take credit.

Wall has played well from day one. Day one, this Season.

Last edited:
a-friend a-friend yeah he played good from the jump. However your gonna sit here and act like playing 34 minutes as opposed to 40+ makes no difference? Your not keeping it 100 at all.

With Wall’s heavy responsibilities during the games — he has averaged 34.0 minutes — the purpose behind the planned rest was to preserve him for the long run. On those nights when Washington played without him, Wall went through pregame workouts by shooting and lifting weights, then followed up the next day by running on an anti-gravity treadmill, commonly used for athletes undergoing rehab. After each game, workout or conditioning drill, Wall has reported the same positive results.

That's a article from the Washington Post. I guess they made it all up.

Last edited:
Read all the articles you watch and Claim the world agrees with this narrative all you want.

Below is the first 10 games of the Season. Look at his stats and look at his minutes. Limited you say? NO different than his minutes now
[table][tr][td]11/12/2016[/td][td]@ CHI[/td][td]L  95 - 106[/td][td]  [/td][td]$9,000[/td][td]0.000[/td][td]  [/td][td]WAS[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]11/11/2016[/td][td]CLE[/td][td]L  94 - 105[/td][td]Y[/td][td]$9,000[/td][td]38.778[/td][td]34.90[/td][td]WAS[/td][td]35:04[/td][td]28[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td].500[/td][td]24[/td][td].600[/td][td]5[/td][td]6[/td][td]3[/td][td]40.2[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]11/9/2016[/td][td]BOS[/td][td]W  118 - 93[/td][td]Y[/td][td]$9,100[/td][td]35.275[/td][td]32.10[/td][td]WAS[/td][td]30:55[/td][td]19[/td][td]3[/td][td]7[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td].375[/td][td]16[/td][td].857[/td][td]7[/td][td]5[/td][td]3[/td][td]33.1[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]11/7/2016[/td][td]HOU[/td][td]L  106 - 114[/td][td]Y[/td][td]$9,200[/td][td]40.217[/td][td]37.00[/td][td]WAS[/td][td]35:15[/td][td]21[/td][td]5[/td][td]8[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td].563[/td][td]16[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]2[/td][td]6[/td][td]2[/td][td]26.3[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]11/5/2016[/td][td]@ ORL[/td][td]L  86 - 88[/td][td]  [/td][td]$9,200[/td][td]0.000[/td][td]  [/td][td]WAS[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]11/4/2016[/td][td]ATL[/td][td]W  95 - 92[/td][td]Y[/td][td]$9,000[/td][td]48.889[/td][td]44.00[/td][td]WAS[/td][td]32:52[/td][td]21[/td][td]10[/td][td]6[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td].412[/td][td]17[/td][td].750[/td][td]8[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]28.8[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]11/2/2016[/td][td]TOR[/td][td]L  103 - 113[/td][td]Y[/td][td]$8,700[/td][td]62.644[/td][td]54.50[/td][td]WAS[/td][td]37:18[/td][td]33[/td][td]5[/td][td]11[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td].684[/td][td]19[/td][td].778[/td][td]9[/td][td]9[/td][td]3[/td][td]39.9[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]10/30/2016[/td][td]@ MEM[/td][td]L  103 - 112[/td][td]Y[/td][td]$9,300[/td][td]47.419[/td][td]44.10[/td][td]WAS[/td][td]36:46[/td][td]22[/td][td]3[/td][td]13[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td].421[/td][td]19[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]4[/td][td]33.9[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]10/27/2016[/td][td]@ ATL[/td][td]L  99 - 114[/td][td]Y[/td][td]$9,400[/td][td]37.872[/td][td]35.60[/td][td]WAS[/td][td]30:17[/td][td]12[/td][td]3[/td][td]10[/td][td]4[/td][td]1[/td][td].200[/td][td]15[/td][td].857[/td][td]7[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]30.5[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Opp[/th][th=""]Summary[/th][th=""]Start[/th][th=""]Price[/th][th=""]Ratio[/th][th=""]Value[/th][th=""]Team[/th][th=""]min[/th][th=""]pts[/th][th=""]reb[/th][th=""]ast[/th][th=""]stl[/th][th=""]blk[/th][th=""]fg%[/th][th=""]fga[/th][th=""]ft%[/th][th=""]fta[/th][th=""]to[/th][th=""]pf[/th][th=""]USG[/th][th=""]Status[/th][/tr][/table]
You say articles back you up.

I say I  watched all those games and 2 games into the Season he played 38 37mpg. This is not limited but if you want to use it as such based on some article, go for it. 

Bunch of prisoner of the moments on niketalk. I'd choose a 31 years old Chris Paul over any of these guys if I want a true PG.

Last edited:
On nights they went without him?

He missed 2 games that were on the backside of a b2b. 

What are you talking about bruh......yo I'm not about to debate your truths. You have your own truth, the end. I can't discuss that or debate that, it's maddness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom