Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On nights they went without him?

He missed 2 games that were on the backside of a b2b. 

What are you talking about bruh......yo I'm not about to debate your truths. You have your own truth, the end. I can't discuss that or debate that, it's maddness.

So playing 37 minutes in your eyes makes no difference then playing 40 plus? That's complete BS. The drop off from Wall to Burke is enormous. You wanna disregard that though. The same guy who says how trash our bench is, is now making the case Wall playing 3-5 more minutes per game makes no difference and Burkes impact in those 3-5 minutes is just as good as Walls. It'd have to be if those extra minutes didn't make a difference. Straight BS.

Last edited:
the collector the collector you're going hard for your boy Wall man.

None of this regular season **** matters though. Players turn great in the playoffs. If the Wizards somehow manage to make the ECF you can talk all that talk then.

Last edited:

On nights they went without him?

He missed 2 games that were on the backside of a b2b. 

What are you talking about bruh......yo I'm not about to debate your truths. You have your own truth, the end. I can't discuss that or debate that, it's maddness.
So playing 37 minutes in your eyes makes no difference then playing 40 plus? That's complete BS. The drop off from Wall to Burke is enormous. You wanna disregard that though. The same guy who says how trash our bench is, is now making the case Wall playing 3-5 more minutes per game makes no difference and Burkes impact in those 3-5 minutes is just as good as Walls. It'd have to be if those extra minutes didn't make a difference. Straight BS.
So he's playing 40mpg every night huh? NO, he's not.

I bet if you look at the games he's over 40min, they are all or mostly OT

Most nights he's playing the same kind of minutes he was to begin the Season. If one night they need him for 30, he's plays that, if it's 37 they need(see game 2 of the season), he plays it, if it's 40mpg, look it up, I bet it's an OT game. Go look. As you say, "I'll wait"

Last edited:
the collector the collector you're going hard for your boy Wall man.

None of this regular season **** matters though. Players turn great in the playoffs. If the Wizards somehow manage to make the ECF you can talk all that talk then.

I will and somehow this thread will still hate and give him no credit. It'll be because the East was weak. I already know what to expect.

Regular season don't matter and playoffs do. Yet I see people saying IT > Wall and IT has won 2 playoff games in his career and Lowrey > Wall when Washington swept Toronto. Thread moves all kinds of goalposts.

Yo a-friend a-friend your team is trash. We washed y'all last week. That's all I care about at this point. Getting wins.

Last edited:
My team is wack?
laugh.gif

Ok so you're done about the other convo then....bet

Dude only averaging 15 a game at ucla :lol:. Wasn't steph getting 30 plus at Davidson? I pray to God he don't get to the liangelo is better than klay talk Cuz that boy isn't that good.

You must not watch college basketball :lol:

Russ averaged 12ppg on a a UCLA team that went to the final 4. D Rose averaged 14ppg on a Memphis team that went to the final 4. Wall, 16ppg ppg on an elite 8 team.

College stats don't work like NBA stats
Eggsactly
World champ and laker great Adam Morrison averaged 28 in his final season at Gonzaga
So....

Last edited:
So OKC is trash. Is it okay if I still watch and support them? Or do I need to wait until they're really good again?

Last edited:
So OKC is trash. Is it okay if I still watch and support them? Or do I need to wait until they're really good again?

That narrative doesn't work against me. I was posting more in the NFL thread at the time. Wizards have been a more successful franchise then our football team for years. How am I a front runner again?

Your the same guy who popped up suddenly reppin the Cowboys though. Ha ha ha

Your the same guy who popped up suddenly reppin the Cowboys though. Ha ha ha
That's not true.

Again, you listen to someone else say something and repeat it like it was true or facts or Gospel (The article said so )
laugh.gif

Stop that. It rarely works when you're dealing with someone who actually knows the way things really are and you are posting recycled materials from here and there.

Last edited:
That's not true.

Again, you listen to someone else say something and repeat it like it was true or facts or Gospel (The article said so ):lol:

Stop that. It rarely works when you're dealing with someone who actually knows the way things really are and you are posting recycled materials from here and there.

Whole NFL thread will back me up in this. You were nowhere to be found the season Washington won the NFC East. Dallas went what 3-13? I was there at 2-4 saying TURNT was the best QB in the division.

By definition I'm not a front runner. Never heard a front runner who rides for a team that's 2-4 with a unproven QB, who since 91 has been irrelevant.

There's no possible way to have meaningful basketball discussion with a homer. It's futile to try.

If Wall played somewhere else and was doing what he is I'd say he's the best then too.

Yes or no before this year did I ever say he was the best PG in the NBA? If no then you can't say it's because I'm a homer. My list was always Curry, Russ, CP3 then Wall. Until this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom