Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had it backwards, my bad
laugh.gif

Kings declined that offer
That's more surprising

I see Pop doing one of those unnecessary substitutions that he loves to do with his key stars late in important games and Cousins either not coming out the game or throwing a chair on the floor from the bench

Last edited:
If anything, I'd rather have has trade Koufos honestly. Dude can't even make wide open layups or jump hooks, like **** man really? 
mean.gif

Kings probably leaked that to draw better offers out.
ISWYDT, Kings operate backwards tho so you're probably right 
Something to keep in mind: A GM recently told me teams will leak trade talks to upset the star who's involved (and increase chance of deal).
— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) February 19, 2017
Rival execs do this so that the star they're pursuing loses trust in his team's front office and wants/demands out. https://t.co/FweOWaeqxq

Something to keep in mind: A GM recently told me teams will leak trade talks to upset the star who's involved (and increase chance of deal).
Rival execs do this so that the star they're pursuing loses trust in his team's front office and wants/demands out. https://t.co/FweOWaeqxq
so the Kings did this so Buddy demands out 
nerd.gif

— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA)

February 19, 2017

— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA)

February 19, 2017
Yes, it's called the Sacramento Kings Corollary. Do the opposite of what logically sounds right.

Yeah, idk sounds weird. With Boogie making outward comments about retiring with Sacramento, I honestly doubt they want to trade him. idk seems like you keep your franchise player when he's saying he wants to stay

:nerd: they probably threw buddy in the Trade so Cousins won't get suspended for a locker room fight the first week he is with the team

Well now we get to see this discussed on National TV. They will interview Boogie and AD at the same time during the game.

NBA Allstar week ratings are so low right now they trying to create a buzz so people will tune in hoping to see Kerr put in a lineup with Davis and Cousins on the floor at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom