Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C5ESryQXUAEs33D.jpg

Hmm...let's see.

December 2014

February of 2015

The funny thing about this post that you conveniently left out my post were I conceded CP3 had the better season.

Why is that post mysteriously missing? You left out all context.

Clippers were the hottest team in the NBA riding a 10 plus game win streak.

Wizards were off to the 2nd best start in franchise history.

Clippers came to Washington and had their streak snapped.

At that point and time Wall was playing better then CP3. Hence Wall > CP3.

As the season progressed I admitted CP3 had the better season.

You left that post out to make what point? We had this same conversation last season. Yet your acting brand new like I never admitted Paul was better that year. I've done this three times now.

How many seasons you gonna bring this up and pretend as if I never gave CP3 the nod? You've done this once a season since 14/15 and your still doing it.

Last edited:

smh LA just had it in 2011 and 04 or 05.  sheesh let other cities get some shine.
I honestly should just rotate between LA, HOU, ATL, NO, MIA and I guess SF when they get the new stadium built. 

Last edited:
Definitely the worst all star weekend of all time. Only tonight's game can save this 2017 All Star weekend.

Glad I just dvred and got to ff all the dumb intros. Forgettable dunk contest after two solid years. Worst had to be the birdman year or Nate Robinson year where he missed like 50 tries and still won.

Oh gosh. That Chris Anderson one was so bad. At least they have the 3 try rule now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom