OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

CVBI5lkUwAAadij.png:large

indifferent.gif

What a weenie. C'mon dude
so is he still a "weenie" now that the school has ask the campus police to look into why they harassed the kid over seats and his credentials?

Lol keep telling yourself that. In 2 years who's the next USC coach?

Y'all know damn we if this guy struggles next year USC will already be talking about firing him.

Here's hoping you guys get Butch. Like getting back with your girl after she's been passed around and has genital warts. Old Forrest Gump love affair.

other then stanford who stayed away? yeah schools ran away from the number 1 ranked QB prospect in the country. 

after a piss poor lost on Saturday it's great news to see USC hire another AVG *** HC for the 3rd time in a row 

That's the sad part, Helton bombs and we're average like UCLA. Where 9 win seasons are considered great.

Not sure if Helton can live up to the task of elevating the program to an elite level. He'll get us to average, not good enough here.

God , if you're up there reading this forum, please let Miami hire Greg Schiano.

o the laughs that will be had...
I'd be in your debt forever

Amen.
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Jay is this next season make or break for Butch Jones? Like they have to win the East at minimum?

How many average *** coaches is it gonna take for UCLA to beat them consistently though?
Didn't they just win 3 outta 4 with 9 win Jim?
And been stomped out by two of those three average coaches. And had two of those average coaches win the division in the death penalty era.

And had those average coaches go 53-25 in the same period of time that UCLA has gone 47-30 including "50-0."

So...

To quote Knox Kiffin...

CU8mkUnWwAAQX9K.jpg

Miss me with that ****.

Last edited:
Jay is this next season make or break for Butch Jones? Like they have to win the East at minimum?

Nah he's getting an extension this week.

He's won over the angry mob by actually coaching and making adjustments.

I think the way the Vols played vs Bama saved his skin

For all the big vacancies this is looking to be an uneventful coaching carousel.

Surprised were only a 17 point dog to Bama this week.

The fact that Kiffin and Muschamp are still prime candidates for these vacancies is mind boggling.

I'm pretty happy with the USC hire.

Maybe this guy will be good, idk, but I was expecting a way scarier hire.

Huh.

SC NFL players under Kelly and alums/boosters didn't want SC to hire him so no interview even took place. unnamed current NFL guys said they all hate him...

Hmm. Not sure how I feel about that.

Huh.

SC NFL players under Kelly and alums/boosters didn't want SC to hire him so no interview even took place. unnamed current NFL guys said they all hate him...

Hmm. Not sure how I feel about that.

Looks like the sources are right guy. Been on fire lately... Give me the props.

The fact that Kiffin and Muschamp are still prime candidates for these vacancies is mind boggling.

same thing im saying

like who would hire Kiffin as a HC after Tennessee and USC?

Muschamp couldnt get it done in Florida which is a top school in the SEC/nation that happens to be in the center of the best recruiting state

why wouldnt one of these big schools throw a big check at Gary Patterson?

Back
Top Bottom