OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Geez, I take some time away from NT and the last few pages man....

I was only gone from like 2pm until now. My goodness :lol:

If hired, Butch Davis should personally write Billy Corben a thank you letter. The #BBB movement really took steam after the U Pt. 2 came out.

Before that 30 for 30 came out, I would say on here that Butch should get a second shot at the U and dudes would laugh at me.
I didn't. I also said it. matter a fact check my avys lol I think I had a BBB pic even before you :lol:

My man :pimp:
View media item 1809409

I got this on ice for if/when we pull the trigger:
View media item 1809412

Last edited:

I thought that there was no shot at Butch based on what happened at UNC. Clearly, all that changed after he was cleared of any wrongdoing there.
If he does end up being hired you happy with it?
I'm fine with it. His age definitely worries me. I'm interested in seeing the staff that he puts together for sure. Does he poach Cristobal as a HC in waiting?

I'm fine with it. His age definitely worries me. I'm interested in seeing the staff that he puts together for sure. Does he poach Cristobal as a HC in waiting?
Same thing I was thinking as well. How many years would he wanna spend on the job. And if hes gonna keep any one around or just completely gut everything. I wanna see what he does with guys like ice, Kareem, and Beard. Does he get rid of swasey?

HCIW means nothing, if Cristobal wants to come here as an assistant HC/Ol coach that's great for us.

imlive365 imlive365 he should keep Scott, Beard, Baez and maybe Ice, everyone else can go tbh.

Last edited:
I'd keep Scott and Beard on offense. Baez is a must keep too. I like Hurlie Brown too, but wouldn't mind him cleaning out the whole defensive staff.

He hired Swasey, so not sure what happens there.

Last edited:
The entire defensive staff needs to be axed. Would prefer Richt ..but Butch will have us in on Recruits we haven't been able to touch in damn near 10 years. His assistants are key

In all honesty I can see how y'all want some to be kept for recruiting purposes but I legitimate wouldn't be mad if Butch cleaned house. Get as far away from Al Golden as possible

Beard is super plugged in down there and played for Butch. I can see him staying on. Everyone else can go, honestly. Scott has at least earned some consideration.

UM fans want richt?

Did I miss something at uga?

He's the best coach on the market, get that hateration out this dancery

Fully expect UGA administration to totally **** this hire up and we end up with Dan Mullen. We're gonna lose Eason and half the class because of the way all this is being handled. Eason loves Georgia, he's not going to Florida, expect to see him in Michigan or Notre Dame if we drag our feet with the HC/OC hires.

Last edited:
Bobo to UGA [emoji]128064[/emoji]

"Get that hateration out this dancery"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Bobo to UGA [emoji]128064[/emoji]

"Get that hateration out this dancery"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Nah they ain't firing Richt for his understudy 1 year after they wouldn't give Bobo a raise, that's why he left. Surprised USC ain't called for Bobo tho, his staff would do work on the recruiting trail. Think Richt goes to UVA, hope he goes to Miami tho.

My concern is we want Kirby but Kirby probably wants to coach in the playoffs so we'll have to wait to announce it which gives Kirby time to change his mind and more teams time to negative recruit and poach our recruits (Early Enrollees that signed papers will result in NCAA violation..) [emoji]128577[/emoji]. Richt already said he's coaching our bowl game, that's why I think Kirby is gonna hang around til playoffs are over.

305-[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] nah I'm waitin to find out who my 2nd team bout to be [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom