OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I would take Herman right now over Helton and others every time, but I'm not making the decision. I can see why they decided to keep Helton. We heard all along that after Sark and Kiffin they want to stay as far as possible from risk. Obviously, Helton is a risk as far as what we'll get on the field. Off the field, he's been here 5 years now, they know who he is, and he can be controlled by superiors. USC at this point is probably tired of the bad PR from the athletic dept, particularly football the past few years, and doesn't want to bring in someone that they can't reign in.

It makes you wonder though, wouldn't a guy like Richt bring everything Helton does, but better? Assuming he wants to coach.

Didn't Richt say he doesn't plan on coaching anywhere after Georgia?

I'd take Herman over Helton. But again what do I know? We've seen Herman play (and best) one P5 as a head coach? And it was Vanderbilt.

At this time there's nothing that tells us he's a better head coach than Helton really. Not when your neck as AD is on the line making the hire at least.

Last edited:
Didn't Richt say he doesn't plan on coaching anywhere after Georgia?

I'd take Herman over Helton. But again what do I know? We've seen Herman play (and best) one P5 as a head coach? And it was Vanderbilt.

At this time there's nothing that tells us he's a better head coach than Helton really. Not when your neck as AD is on the line making the hire at least.
on the presser the other day, it sounded like to me that he was actually interested in coaching since he said something like 'there are a lot of offers that we will be looking at'... he didn't specify if it was coaching, but that is how I interpreted it.  

Last edited:

:lol: After weeks of you USC fans sticking your chests out, telling all us plebeians that our candidates are beneath the prestigious University of Southern California, you guys hire the interim HC. FOH, y'all ain't ****

The most telling aspect of what Maurice Clarett did to you, is that an admitted joke that any other fan base would have brushed off led to all 11 of you dudes riding in here, like you'd each been @'d personally, and a 4 page flame war that you're still bringing up 2-3 weeks later on some personally offended **** like anyone even addressed your team.

And all that because the idea of what I said triggered you. Your whole fan base a bunch of battered spouses. Ohio State and Randy Shannon left you with PTSD.
:lol:

I'm reformed so downgrade that to 10.

Marcus Luther King what did you get banned for? :lol:

Is that Marcus??? Didn't recognize you without the blue fitted and timbs.

Marcus Luther King what did you get banned for?
laugh.gif
He got banned? 

Marcus just needs to stay in S&T for now on 
laugh.gif

Richt wants to coach again from what he said in the presser. Miami should be in contact ASAP.

I would take Richt in a heartbeat and idk why Miami fans/alum want Butch back so bad. Isn't he apart of them rigged *** AA studies classes at UNC?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter  8m8 minutes ago
USC wanted to interview Bengals OC Hue Jackson for head coach job, but timing did not and could not work out during NFL season, per sources.
 Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  35m35 minutes ago
#Mizzou at 5-7 is declining its opportunity to play in a bowl game this year.

Butch II will be a disaster. If it happens I'll enjoy every moment that is the Miami Hurricanes Football train wreck, going strong since 2004.

Thank god they are.

Maybe just maybe there are too many bowls? If you can't even fill them with 6-6 teams that's a problem

Mark Schlabach ‏@Mark_Schlabach  16m16 minutes ago
With Missouri declining bowl invite, here are your top 5-7 teams based on APR:
Nebraska, K-State, Minnesota, San Jose State, Illinois, Rice

Apparently Keyshon Camp shut down his recruitment today.

Side note:

Angela-Helton-Family-Reid-football-large-616x425.jpeg

920x920.jpg

OK Clay. I see you pleighboi.

Last edited:

If South Carolina hires Muschamp 
laugh.gif

Only reason I feel good about Helton is that if he bombs we'll probably be on par with UCLA during the Mora/Rosen era.
laugh.gif
. There's a reason schools stayed away from the kid. He's talented but he's a ******* turd.
other then stanford who stayed away? yeah schools ran away from the number 1 ranked QB prospect in the country. 

after a piss poor lost on Saturday it's great news to see USC hire another AVG *** HC for the 3rd time in a row 

Butch II will be a disaster. If it happens I'll enjoy every moment that is the Miami Hurricanes Football train wreck, going strong since 2004.
Lol keep telling yourself that. In 2 years who's the next USC coach?

Y'all know damn we if this guy struggles next year USC will already be talking about firing him.

Back
Top Bottom