Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

What a start
laugh.gif

Our o-line is hit or miss on plays... sometimes they look awesome (run plays) and other
times its plain awful (every single damn pass play thus far smh)

Our o-line is hit or miss on plays... sometimes they look awesome (run plays) and other
times its plain awful (every single damn pass play thus far smh)

Looked pretty garbage in that game but I'm honestly not concerned at all. 49ers have been really good in the past few years in the preseason and obviously that didn't show for anything in the season. Just gotta hope the o-line gets it together for the season.

From TV it looked like there might have been only 1000 people at the game at some points.

Looked pretty garbage in that game but I'm honestly not concerned at all. 49ers have been really good in the past few years in the preseason and obviously that didn't show for anything in the season. Just gotta hope the o-line gets it together for the season.

From TV it looked like there might have been only 1000 people at the game at some points.

No one likes going to preseason games. I didnt go tonight. Waste of a hundred and fifty bucks.
30t6p3b.gif

Got my Timmy bobblehead instead.
pimp.gif

No one likes going to preseason games. I didnt go tonight. Waste of a hundred and fifty bucks.
30t6p3b.gif

Got my Timmy bobblehead instead.
pimp.gif

just caught a part of the game and we played awful. We were 4-0 last preseason and look at what happened during the regular season. maybe we will have a bad preseason and a better regular season this year
grin.gif

just caught a part of the game and we played awful. We were 4-0 last preseason and look at what happened during the regular season. maybe we will have a bad preseason and a better regular season this year
grin.gif

I wonder if the quarterback situation is really as close as harbaugh tries to make it out
to be or is it just another "patriots" tactic, either way if the o-line doesn't get this blocking
scheme down asap we are doomed no matter who is at qb
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder if the quarterback situation is really as close as harbaugh tries to make it out
to be or is it just another "patriots" tactic, either way if the o-line doesn't get this blocking
scheme down asap we are doomed no matter who is at qb
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom