Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

anthony davis next? he seems like a sing guy too

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by dland24

Because he sucks.

He was a rookie last year. Didn't really give him a chance to succeed.
Baalke never wanted him on the team but Sing over ruled him. Seems like he's been on a mission to get rid of sing guys since he got the job.

Damn shame about the trade, could've been Mays for Palmer if the bengals werent run by a moron 

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by dland24

Because he sucks.

He was a rookie last year. Didn't really give him a chance to succeed.
Baalke never wanted him on the team but Sing over ruled him. Seems like he's been on a mission to get rid of sing guys since he got the job.

Damn shame about the trade, could've been Mays for Palmer if the bengals werent run by a moron 

By physical tools do you just mean freakish build and toughness? Because thats pretty much all hes got.

By physical tools do you just mean freakish build and toughness? Because thats pretty much all hes got.

7th round pick for the 2013 draft for your 2nd round pick Taylor Mays. As bad as he is, I'll gladly take that risk.

7th round pick for the 2013 draft for your 2nd round pick Taylor Mays. As bad as he is, I'll gladly take that risk.

Ok....I am not ok with a 7th round pick. I dont think Mays will ever be great, but a 7th rounder? Come on.

Ok....I am not ok with a 7th round pick. I dont think Mays will ever be great, but a 7th rounder? Come on.

Back
Top Bottom