Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

7th round pick for the 2013 draft for your 2nd round pick Taylor Mays. As bad as he is, I'll gladly take that risk.
Where did you get this info from? I haven't read anything about a 7th round pick for Mays.

7th round pick for the 2013 draft for your 2nd round pick Taylor Mays. As bad as he is, I'll gladly take that risk.
Where did you get this info from? I haven't read anything about a 7th round pick for Mays.

Originally Posted by Rhino So

Bengals pre-game show.

Originally Posted by Rhino So

Bengals pre-game show.

7th rounder? thats not confirmed and take that with a grain of salt. Until someone reliable makes an announcement, i still think they traded for a 4th or 5th.

7th rounder? thats not confirmed and take that with a grain of salt. Until someone reliable makes an announcement, i still think they traded for a 4th or 5th.

7th round?

that's a come up son
pimp.gif

no way...cant be for a 7th rounder

you're telling me the bears offered something worst earlier in the season? a 6 pack of beer?

no way...cant be for a 7th rounder

you're telling me the bears offered something worst earlier in the season? a 6 pack of beer?

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

laugh.gif
It came from Dave Lapham, who's a pretty reliable source. Been with the Bengals for years as an announcer, and he's a former player. The fact that you think they traded a 4th or 5th for Mays when he was going to be cut in a few weeks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

laugh.gif
It came from Dave Lapham, who's a pretty reliable source. Been with the Bengals for years as an announcer, and he's a former player. The fact that you think they traded a 4th or 5th for Mays when he was going to be cut in a few weeks.
laugh.gif

And Dave Lapham is the only source that has said anything about the picking being a 7th rounder. Cut in a few weeks? Dont believe what you read or hear, especially if its coming from one source. Practice squad if anything.

And Dave Lapham is the only source that has said anything about the picking being a 7th rounder. Cut in a few weeks? Dont believe what you read or hear, especially if its coming from one source. Practice squad if anything.

Maybe it's an performance-based pick, where the 49ers get a 7th if he doesn't do anything. I think that would make more sense.

Maybe it's an performance-based pick, where the 49ers get a 7th if he doesn't do anything. I think that would make more sense.

Back
Top Bottom