Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

you really thought there was a qb competition?

laugh.gif

I know alex is going to be the starting qb, I just didn't understandwhy we didn't play him the majority of the game. If anyone coulduse the reps it's him. I was questioning the tactics of our coachnot who's going to be the qb fellas.

I know alex is going to be the starting qb, I just didn't understandwhy we didn't play him the majority of the game. If anyone coulduse the reps it's him. I was questioning the tactics of our coachnot who's going to be the qb fellas.

I vote for an online draft on a weekend morning the week before the season or so. I just think getting an offline organized would be too much work for NTL esp. considering we're not doing this for money as of right now.

I vote for an online draft on a weekend morning the week before the season or so. I just think getting an offline organized would be too much work for NTL esp. considering we're not doing this for money as of right now.

if it was all returning GMs, then it wouldnt be a problem, but since theres about 3 new dudes this season...its gonna take some time to show them our way.

Either nights for weekdays (i know u dudes dont sleep THAT early) or morning for weekends.

Cast your vote now? times a ticking boys.

edit- better yet, list out your availability

if it was all returning GMs, then it wouldnt be a problem, but since theres about 3 new dudes this season...its gonna take some time to show them our way.

Either nights for weekdays (i know u dudes dont sleep THAT early) or morning for weekends.

Cast your vote now? times a ticking boys.

edit- better yet, list out your availability

As I said before...
ClaytonESPN John Clayton
News out of Cincy is that the Bengals only had to give up a No. 7 pick in 2013 for Taylor Mays, a second-round pick last year. Wow

As I said before...
ClaytonESPN John Clayton
News out of Cincy is that the Bengals only had to give up a No. 7 pick in 2013 for Taylor Mays, a second-round pick last year. Wow

Back
Top Bottom