Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

smh at dudes fighting over a preseason game or any sporting event in general.

people are stupid, fighting over a sports team like the raiders are going to bail those idiots out and pay their legal fees for defending their honor.

smh at dudes fighting over a preseason game or any sporting event in general.

people are stupid, fighting over a sports team like the raiders are going to bail those idiots out and pay their legal fees for defending their honor.

sick.gif
 i swear lower level tickets for the cowboy game was like 100 less a couple weeks ago on stubhub. not paying 300 to see my team get blown out. hopefully ill find some tickets closer to 200 before the 18th.

sick.gif
 i swear lower level tickets for the cowboy game was like 100 less a couple weeks ago on stubhub. not paying 300 to see my team get blown out. hopefully ill find some tickets closer to 200 before the 18th.

Gore needs to settle for something if he really loves his team.

I was tailgating the Niner game and there was so much fighting, and it seemed like most of the times it was just unnecessary #+@#-talking. I'm no where near a Raider fan but, I have respect for any fan of the NFL. Which makes me question why I seen a lot of girls fighting also.

Gore needs to settle for something if he really loves his team.

I was tailgating the Niner game and there was so much fighting, and it seemed like most of the times it was just unnecessary #+@#-talking. I'm no where near a Raider fan but, I have respect for any fan of the NFL. Which makes me question why I seen a lot of girls fighting also.

missed the game yesterday and just watched the replay today.... and from what ive seen, the play calls on offense were so much better than last year.

To me there seemed to be a little more flow in the plays called and more of a definite game plan. The O-line was looking decent too.

It might be too early to tell but it seems like a good hire w/ Harbaugh

missed the game yesterday and just watched the replay today.... and from what ive seen, the play calls on offense were so much better than last year.

To me there seemed to be a little more flow in the plays called and more of a definite game plan. The O-line was looking decent too.

It might be too early to tell but it seems like a good hire w/ Harbaugh

Not surprising. Good move...it's a pointless exhibition game anyway, and with the availability of cheap tickets (which brings in the "fans" who will cause trouble) it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Not surprising. Good move...it's a pointless exhibition game anyway, and with the availability of cheap tickets (which brings in the "fans" who will cause trouble) it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Back
Top Bottom