Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by chris82790

Couple people shot after the game on Jamestown Ave.
30t6p3b.gif
People that attended the game or just people from the neighborhood? That is just ridiculous.

I don't know I just heard Damon Bruce report it on the wrap. There was a big fight apparently during the game as well.

I don't know I just heard Damon Bruce report it on the wrap. There was a big fight apparently during the game as well.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

30t6p3b.gif
People that attended the game or just people from the neighborhood? That is just ridiculous.
i just read it on yahoo news. shameful but not surprised due to the fact it involves the raider nation. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

30t6p3b.gif
i just read it on yahoo news. shameful but not surprised due to the fact it involves the raider nation. 

Originally Posted by acidicality

Some people take the Niner-Raider thing too seriously....

some people just take sports way too seriously....

reading a couple articles, sounds like the crowd was VERY rowdy tonight. including "the most frenzied and extended in-stadium brawls"

on a positive note: kendall hunter
pimp.gif

what's the RB depth chart going to look like at the start of the season?

reading a couple articles, sounds like the crowd was VERY rowdy tonight. including "the most frenzied and extended in-stadium brawls"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

pimp.gif

Gore/Hunter/Dixon IMO

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

pimp.gif

Gore/Hunter/Dixon IMO

Hopefully our RBs outside of Gore get some carries this year, I like Gore, but he needs to take some plays off to stay fresh.

Hopefully our RBs outside of Gore get some carries this year, I like Gore, but he needs to take some plays off to stay fresh.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

The two things I'm looking forward to from Harbaugh and his crew this year are:
1) Changing personnel/packages

2) Play calling/formation variety

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

The two things I'm looking forward to from Harbaugh and his crew this year are:
1) Changing personnel/packages

2) Play calling/formation variety

Welp, that was officially my last Niner Raider game of my life. Have had season tickets since I was 12 years old. Im done. If anyone wants my tickets the next time it happens, they are yours.

Dont listen to Damon Bruce. A big fight? Try fights every few minutes. One fight highlight is I saw some dude who appeared to be holding his friend back from behind. Well, he was actually applying a rear naked choke hold, and knocked the guy completely out. Dude released the guy and he fell FLAT ON his face. I mean....a rear naked choke hold in Candlestick?!?!? Absolutely insane.

Not to mention people getting shot in the parking lot after the game.

Seriously. If we play the Raiders again at home next preseason, the tickets are available. Just get at me. Im too old for that %$$+.

Welp, that was officially my last Niner Raider game of my life. Have had season tickets since I was 12 years old. Im done. If anyone wants my tickets the next time it happens, they are yours.

Dont listen to Damon Bruce. A big fight? Try fights every few minutes. One fight highlight is I saw some dude who appeared to be holding his friend back from behind. Well, he was actually applying a rear naked choke hold, and knocked the guy completely out. Dude released the guy and he fell FLAT ON his face. I mean....a rear naked choke hold in Candlestick?!?!? Absolutely insane.

Not to mention people getting shot in the parking lot after the game.

Seriously. If we play the Raiders again at home next preseason, the tickets are available. Just get at me. Im too old for that %$$+.

Back
Top Bottom