[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

Was unable to stream the game out here in Thailand but got to watch the highlights so its all good. Cant wait to get home.

Was unable to stream the game out here in Thailand but got to watch the highlights so its all good. Cant wait to get home.

I had a stream on my laptop going for when I got back home, but when I got back to the pad the stream had been shut down. OH well. I got Direct TVs sunday package so im straight for the regular season. Everyone who plans on being a common poster in this thread should join up in Simpli's fantasy league!

I had a stream on my laptop going for when I got back home, but when I got back to the pad the stream had been shut down. OH well. I got Direct TVs sunday package so im straight for the regular season. Everyone who plans on being a common poster in this thread should join up in Simpli's fantasy league!

pimp.gif
 @Mathews debut performance.
pimp.gif
 @the Rivers/Legedu connection

things are looking good fellas 
glasses.gif

Mathews was looking good out there yesterday (nh).
pimp.gif

Also any updates on the McNiell situation?

Mathews was looking good out there yesterday (nh).
pimp.gif

Also any updates on the McNiell situation?

Im not familiar with the ESPN fantasy format, i do yahoo. How exactly do we sign up? Im looking all over that page and i feel blind 
nerd.gif

I dont see a join button 
mad.gif

Im not familiar with the ESPN fantasy format, i do yahoo. How exactly do we sign up? Im looking all over that page and i feel blind 
nerd.gif

I dont see a join button 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

nerd.gif

I dont see a join button 
mad.gif

lol! i had the same problem and i still cant figure it out, im familiar with nfl.com's fantasy

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

nerd.gif

I dont see a join button 
mad.gif

lol! i had the same problem and i still cant figure it out, im familiar with nfl.com's fantasy

^Just sign up for a free espn fantasy account guys. BTW, Darrel has a NTSD yahoo fantasy league going on as well, check out the SD thread in the socal section.

And just what the heck is the "Roster Exempt List?" What the hell does that even mean?

^Just sign up for a free espn fantasy account guys. BTW, Darrel has a NTSD yahoo fantasy league going on as well, check out the SD thread in the socal section.

And just what the heck is the "Roster Exempt List?" What the hell does that even mean?

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

i'd sign up but got my e-mail banned on espn and i have no idea why, i didn't talk on the boards or anything but i got banned. it cost me the championship in my league last year because i couldn't change my roster 
mad.gif

the roster exempt thing is like what AJ did to Gates a few years back, i could be wrong but i think it pretty much says sign your tender or your not playing this year.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

i'd sign up but got my e-mail banned on espn and i have no idea why, i didn't talk on the boards or anything but i got banned. it cost me the championship in my league last year because i couldn't change my roster 
mad.gif

the roster exempt thing is like what AJ did to Gates a few years back, i could be wrong but i think it pretty much says sign your tender or your not playing this year.

^Wasn't entirely sure, but here's what I read.
"Word is that Viincent Jackson and Marcus Mc Neil will be placed on "ROSTER EXEMPT" list if they don't report by August 20th, 2010. A player on the Roster Exempt List will not be able to play for THREE games from the day they report. SO, Vincent Jackson or Mc Neil would have to report after game 7 for Week 8 to accrue time for this season to count toward free agency since they must play in week 11-16"

BTW if anyone wants in a $20 fantasy league pm me, draft on Aug 24th 7:30 pst

^Wasn't entirely sure, but here's what I read.
"Word is that Viincent Jackson and Marcus Mc Neil will be placed on "ROSTER EXEMPT" list if they don't report by August 20th, 2010. A player on the Roster Exempt List will not be able to play for THREE games from the day they report. SO, Vincent Jackson or Mc Neil would have to report after game 7 for Week 8 to accrue time for this season to count toward free agency since they must play in week 11-16"

BTW if anyone wants in a $20 fantasy league pm me, draft on Aug 24th 7:30 pst

^^Sorry broski. How many teams are rocking fantasy leagues that you guys are in? Average it seems is 8 or 10 for the three im currently in. Im gonna start a fantasy league at my work if anyone wants to get down from this board let me know and PM me.

Back
Top Bottom