[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Raiders and Chargers will be the top two teams in the AFC West.

In that order, too
pimp.gif

You had the 6th worst defense last season.

Saints   were  7th  worst  in D
Saints offense was #1 overall and Oakland's was 2nd to last.

not a good look comparing teams defenses while being out scored almost 3 to 1  (31.9 to 12)

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Raiders and Chargers will be the top two teams in the AFC West.

In that order, too
pimp.gif

You had the 6th worst defense last season.

Saints   were  7th  worst  in D
Saints offense was #1 overall and Oakland's was 2nd to last.

not a good look comparing teams defenses while being out scored almost 3 to 1  (31.9 to 12)

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Im in it to win it Simpli. How's the game? Any updates?

So many damn penalties, it's so ridiculous
But my goodness, Matthews is even better than I expected. So much explosion and strength
pimp.gif

Volek on the other hand
smh.gif

But my goodness, Matthews is even better than I expected. So much explosion and strength
pimp.gif

Volek on the other hand
smh.gif

mathews can get awesome yards if he has 1 good clean block. having to juke at the LOS is not gonna be helpful to our team

mathews can get awesome yards if he has 1 good clean block. having to juke at the LOS is not gonna be helpful to our team

Originally Posted by simpliSD

pimp.gif

Volek on the other hand
smh.gif

i didnt get to watch til the replay, but Mathews looks like the size of LT but the speed of Sproles, i was very impressed. why did he play half the game though and not just the first quarter?

Originally Posted by simpliSD

pimp.gif

Volek on the other hand
smh.gif

i didnt get to watch til the replay, but Mathews looks like the size of LT but the speed of Sproles, i was very impressed. why did he play half the game though and not just the first quarter?

hey guys just checking in, i went to the game today, i was in field 9 row 15
happy.gif
, i was right behing the bears bench and let me tell you, there was a LOT of bears fans today, they where out in full force but it was cool, we where getting on them the whole game...

...man was i IMPRESSED by mathews, im feeling good about him and i think he can be an impact player from the get go if all goes right, false starts on the first drive where frustrating but its preseason so meh, plenty of time to work out the kinks...

i had a lot of fun today, the damn trolley tracks where on fire or something and we had to get off in fashion valley, it was out of service and was not going to take us to the Q, lucky us a couple of dudes gave my 2 friends and me a ride to buy some beer and to the Q, awesome dudes! charger fans always stick together

overall it was a great day, glad to have san diego football back, even if it is preseason...

hey guys just checking in, i went to the game today, i was in field 9 row 15
happy.gif
, i was right behing the bears bench and let me tell you, there was a LOT of bears fans today, they where out in full force but it was cool, we where getting on them the whole game...

...man was i IMPRESSED by mathews, im feeling good about him and i think he can be an impact player from the get go if all goes right, false starts on the first drive where frustrating but its preseason so meh, plenty of time to work out the kinks...

i had a lot of fun today, the damn trolley tracks where on fire or something and we had to get off in fashion valley, it was out of service and was not going to take us to the Q, lucky us a couple of dudes gave my 2 friends and me a ride to buy some beer and to the Q, awesome dudes! charger fans always stick together

overall it was a great day, glad to have san diego football back, even if it is preseason...

mathews looked really good today. give him a block or two and this guy will be picking up yards by the dozen! rivers looked good as usual, lets just see during the regular season if he can make our WRs into stars

mathews looked really good today. give him a block or two and this guy will be picking up yards by the dozen! rivers looked good as usual, lets just see during the regular season if he can make our WRs into stars

Back
Top Bottom