[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

Ballin, Simpli...welcome to the thread my Charger brethren, lookin forward to the season
pimp.gif

and Simpli i agree, hopefully this year our thread will stay as active as other teams...so far im pleasantly surprised by the turnout of bolts fans
smile.gif

Ima do my best to try to regularly update with news, stats, etc. so that our thread can stay on Page 1 of S&T as much as possible.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

P.S. Glad to see Mathews in good shape
glasses.gif

Ballin, Simpli...welcome to the thread my Charger brethren, lookin forward to the season
pimp.gif

and Simpli i agree, hopefully this year our thread will stay as active as other teams...so far im pleasantly surprised by the turnout of bolts fans
smile.gif

Ima do my best to try to regularly update with news, stats, etc. so that our thread can stay on Page 1 of S&T as much as possible.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

P.S. Glad to see Mathews in good shape
glasses.gif

Mathews has been working hard after practice catching the ball.

Sproles looks, awesome.

Stuckey is a beast and probably will be the opening day starter. He laid a serious pop on Matthews during one practice. He just needs to get healthy.

Malcom Floyd will have over 1000 yards receiving this year. Legadu looking good and ready to break out.

Cason is showing signs of being worthy of the starting corner position.

TuTu has been playing well, but his competition might be J. Williams.

Vasher and Strickland have been playing well too.

The biggest surprise, if he can make the team, might be Josh Reed. Although he's lost a step he can still find the holes in the defense.

Mathews has been working hard after practice catching the ball.

Sproles looks, awesome.

Stuckey is a beast and probably will be the opening day starter. He laid a serious pop on Matthews during one practice. He just needs to get healthy.

Malcom Floyd will have over 1000 yards receiving this year. Legadu looking good and ready to break out.

Cason is showing signs of being worthy of the starting corner position.

TuTu has been playing well, but his competition might be J. Williams.

Vasher and Strickland have been playing well too.

The biggest surprise, if he can make the team, might be Josh Reed. Although he's lost a step he can still find the holes in the defense.

^^ I feel you on Malcom. 12TDs and 1100yds is in his future. With VJax being out for a minute I feel like Rivers will go to Malcom early and often, but by the time VJax gets back he will probably get less looks if Floyd can hold on to the ball.

I always feel like Lededu is always a step away from breaking out a huge play. He just looks like that type of player.

Anyone got the Mathews authentic yet? What did anyone pay for it if they did cop. Im interested in ordering online but prices seem OD.

^^ I feel you on Malcom. 12TDs and 1100yds is in his future. With VJax being out for a minute I feel like Rivers will go to Malcom early and often, but by the time VJax gets back he will probably get less looks if Floyd can hold on to the ball.

I always feel like Lededu is always a step away from breaking out a huge play. He just looks like that type of player.

Anyone got the Mathews authentic yet? What did anyone pay for it if they did cop. Im interested in ordering online but prices seem OD.

can't believe the regular season is in a month! seems like this offseason went by faster than previous offseasons. let's go bolts!

can't believe the regular season is in a month! seems like this offseason went by faster than previous offseasons. let's go bolts!

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

One of my boys just stripped his old Cro authentic and turned it into a RM authentic at sports fever in Carlsbad. Ran him about $60 for the stitching.
Worth it though imo.

While everyone else be rockin them ol swapmeet "authentic" joints
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

One of my boys just stripped his old Cro authentic and turned it into a RM authentic at sports fever in Carlsbad. Ran him about $60 for the stitching.
Worth it though imo.

While everyone else be rockin them ol swapmeet "authentic" joints
laugh.gif

^wow that looks good 
pimp.gif
 and i know what you mean about the jerseys 
laugh.gif
 my boy buys like 2-3 every season, and for that money he should just get 1 legit one. the numbers on his look like computer paper 

^wow that looks good 
pimp.gif
 and i know what you mean about the jerseys 
laugh.gif
 my boy buys like 2-3 every season, and for that money he should just get 1 legit one. the numbers on his look like computer paper 

Has anyone else noticed how deep this defense is?
These rookies are freaks.

I don't care what Hacksaw says.

Has anyone else noticed how deep this defense is?
These rookies are freaks.

I don't care what Hacksaw says.

Anyone else worried about the McNeill situation? I mean, COME ON, your left tackle?

Anyone else worried about the McNeill situation? I mean, COME ON, your left tackle?

On another note. it always pisses me off when people say cleveland was a more deserving city for a ring. Weve been so close but so far, its not even funny.

On another note. it always pisses me off when people say cleveland was a more deserving city for a ring. Weve been so close but so far, its not even funny.

merriman signed his tender earlier today guys!
happy.gif
, now lets get mcneil!!!!

link!

@ simpli, awesome use of jersey by your friend, turned a useless jersey into a very good one
pimp.gif

merriman signed his tender earlier today guys!
happy.gif
, now lets get mcneil!!!!

link!

@ simpli, awesome use of jersey by your friend, turned a useless jersey into a very good one
pimp.gif

Man thats a great idea on that Jersey. I got authentic Seau, LT, Cro, and Harrison. The only one that I have who is still on the team is Merriman and that just went down lol. Im pretty confident McNeil will sign. I hope so at least.

Man thats a great idea on that Jersey. I got authentic Seau, LT, Cro, and Harrison. The only one that I have who is still on the team is Merriman and that just went down lol. Im pretty confident McNeil will sign. I hope so at least.

Back
Top Bottom