[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

love the chargers. hopefully mcneil gets into camp soon, vj is an idiot and is a product of our great qb so he can do w.e he wants. licensed to ball, heres to a great season!

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

love the chargers. hopefully mcneil gets into camp soon, vj is an idiot and is a product of our great qb so he can do w.e he wants. licensed to ball, heres to a great season!
pimp.gif
*daps fist*

pimp.gif
*daps fist*

Has anyone been to Chargers training camp this year? How's Ryan Mathews lookin? Its hard to get any news out here in the sticks. And I have no idea why we got J.Crompton, he actually graduated from the high school down the road from my new pad...

Has anyone been to Chargers training camp this year? How's Ryan Mathews lookin? Its hard to get any news out here in the sticks. And I have no idea why we got J.Crompton, he actually graduated from the high school down the road from my new pad...

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

i heard matthews is looking good, but have no official report or anything. im most excited about stuckey, they said on the radio this kid learned the entire playbook in the month off they had from offseason workouts to the mini camp, plus he's just an overall good guy. i read crompton is basically being brought in to be our back up after volek decides to hang em up. he'll have about 2-3 years of learning the system and working with rivers so i see him becoming a solid player.

i heard matthews is looking good, but have no official report or anything. im most excited about stuckey, they said on the radio this kid learned the entire playbook in the month off they had from offseason workouts to the mini camp, plus he's just an overall good guy. i read crompton is basically being brought in to be our back up after volek decides to hang em up. he'll have about 2-3 years of learning the system and working with rivers so i see him becoming a solid player.

I hope Stuckey is that dude we need in the secondary opposite Jammer. Did we get rid of Ellison? I dunno why, but I really liked his playing style.

I hope Stuckey is that dude we need in the secondary opposite Jammer. Did we get rid of Ellison? I dunno why, but I really liked his playing style.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

pimp.gif
*daps fist*
pimp.gif
 lets hope for a great season

pimp.gif
*daps fist*
pimp.gif
 lets hope for a great season

Watch out for Seyi Ajirotutu, this is the dude that's gonna replace Jackson.

Donald Butler was gonna be huge this year too bad he's done for the year.

Ryan Matthews needs a line.

Rivers could be #1 this year in fantasy

Yes, Stuckey is a beast.

Watch out for Seyi Ajirotutu, this is the dude that's gonna replace Jackson.

Donald Butler was gonna be huge this year too bad he's done for the year.

Ryan Matthews needs a line.

Rivers could be #1 this year in fantasy

Yes, Stuckey is a beast.

I'm guessing Ellison had some character issues other than the Vicodin incident, AJ kind of got rid of him quickly and quietly even though he was a solid contributer. I wish him luck in Seattle though. 

I'm guessing Ellison had some character issues other than the Vicodin incident, AJ kind of got rid of him quickly and quietly even though he was a solid contributer. I wish him luck in Seattle though. 

whats up guys!!! im glad someone created the thread, i was getting anxious and i didnt want to do it
laugh.gif

I already have tickets for 6 of these seasons home games, and im probably going to saturdays game and the cowboys game next week to, so if anyone is tailgating anytime during the season, let me know and lets have a beer
nerd.gif

im exited and just want to see mathews on the field, lets hope jackson stops being a diva and sings his tender, im pretty sure mcneil will sign his...

... anyways heres to a great season, and hopefully no playoff heartbreak
happy.gif

whats up guys!!! im glad someone created the thread, i was getting anxious and i didnt want to do it
laugh.gif

I already have tickets for 6 of these seasons home games, and im probably going to saturdays game and the cowboys game next week to, so if anyone is tailgating anytime during the season, let me know and lets have a beer
nerd.gif

im exited and just want to see mathews on the field, lets hope jackson stops being a diva and sings his tender, im pretty sure mcneil will sign his...

... anyways heres to a great season, and hopefully no playoff heartbreak
happy.gif

^^ Diggin, the positive vibe. Im hoping this year is our year. Rivers is only getting older. As is much of the team who started the winning ways a few years back.

^^ Diggin, the positive vibe. Im hoping this year is our year. Rivers is only getting older. As is much of the team who started the winning ways a few years back.

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

This. Hopefully we can keep this thread as active as some of the other official team threads.

Anywhoo, im expecting another season of regular season greatness and playoff dissapointment...
But hey, if Norv can clean up his act and Mathews brings the explosiveness we need in the running game...
With Rivers running the helm anything can happen
Read my mind
What's good bolt fans? So much to look forward to this season. Aside from Matthews, i'm curious to see how decent our secondary will be. Hopefully Cason can finally prove his worth + UT reunion
pimp.gif

Looks like Merriman will finally sign his tender some time tomorrow or this weekend
Wild Dog?! http://sports.yahoo.com/n...9#mwpphu-comment-4579799http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-chargers-wilddog&bcmt=4579799#mwpphu-comment-4579799
btw, the depth chart for Saturday's game is up: http://www.chargers.com/team/depth-chart.html Anyone going? blackout ftl
4886625995_92915589fd.jpg

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

This. Hopefully we can keep this thread as active as some of the other official team threads.

Anywhoo, im expecting another season of regular season greatness and playoff dissapointment...
But hey, if Norv can clean up his act and Mathews brings the explosiveness we need in the running game...
With Rivers running the helm anything can happen
Read my mind
What's good bolt fans? So much to look forward to this season. Aside from Matthews, i'm curious to see how decent our secondary will be. Hopefully Cason can finally prove his worth + UT reunion
pimp.gif

Looks like Merriman will finally sign his tender some time tomorrow or this weekend
Wild Dog?! http://sports.yahoo.com/n...9#mwpphu-comment-4579799http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-chargers-wilddog&bcmt=4579799#mwpphu-comment-4579799
btw, the depth chart for Saturday's game is up: http://www.chargers.com/team/depth-chart.html Anyone going? blackout ftl
4886625995_92915589fd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom