[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

^^Sorry broski. How many teams are rocking fantasy leagues that you guys are in? Average it seems is 8 or 10 for the three im currently in. Im gonna start a fantasy league at my work if anyone wants to get down from this board let me know and PM me.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^^Sorry broski. How many teams are rocking fantasy leagues that you guys are in? Average it seems is 8 or 10 for the three im currently in. Im gonna start a fantasy league at my work if anyone wants to get down from this board let me know and PM me.
i'll be down.

Watch McNeill sign his new deal this week.
One can only hope

btw, the updated roster for this Saturday's game is up. No difference other than the addition of Merry-man.

i'll be down.

Watch McNeill sign his new deal this week.
One can only hope

btw, the updated roster for this Saturday's game is up. No difference other than the addition of Merry-man.

Checking in...

- One of the more anticipated seasons, imo... curious to see how much the run offense improves/stays stagnant.

- Gonna be weird not seeing #21 on offense, but I think it was finally time to move on. Still love LT and I hope he does well in NY... but we needed to make a move.

- Hearing nothing but good things about Mathews

- Philip's gonna be the same Philip... dude's gonna beast.
pimp.gif

- 5 more years of A Gates, best in the game. btw... i need to cop that away jersey already.

- Just hope our defense holds up and we should be straight...

#LezDoIt

Checking in...

- One of the more anticipated seasons, imo... curious to see how much the run offense improves/stays stagnant.

- Gonna be weird not seeing #21 on offense, but I think it was finally time to move on. Still love LT and I hope he does well in NY... but we needed to make a move.

- Hearing nothing but good things about Mathews

- Philip's gonna be the same Philip... dude's gonna beast.
pimp.gif

- 5 more years of A Gates, best in the game. btw... i need to cop that away jersey already.

- Just hope our defense holds up and we should be straight...

#LezDoIt

^Welcome mike23theking
I agree with everything you just said, except i needa cop a rivers away jersey already
smh.gif

Anyone watch that giants/jets game? The shook of Eli
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

^Welcome mike23theking
I agree with everything you just said, except i needa cop a rivers away jersey already
smh.gif

Anyone watch that giants/jets game? The shook of Eli
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

^ I have a baby blue XL Rivers jersey (dont ask why). Name a price if youre interested.

Edit: nevermind,  its a home  jersey

^ I have a baby blue XL Rivers jersey (dont ask why). Name a price if youre interested.

Edit: nevermind,  its a home  jersey

Hoping for a good year and to finally do something in January.
Going to the Colts and Rams games this year.

Hoping for a good year and to finally do something in January.
Going to the Colts and Rams games this year.

^nice! It seems like the only games i ever go to are Bronco games..

did anybody else watch the Jets game? LT was doing his signature move, run straight into the back of his o-line and fall down backwards

and btw, I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm pretty excited about Tolbert as well as Mathews. He looked like he was in better shape the other day. He reminds me a little of Turner in the sense that he's a big dude but has real quick feet.

^nice! It seems like the only games i ever go to are Bronco games..

did anybody else watch the Jets game? LT was doing his signature move, run straight into the back of his o-line and fall down backwards

and btw, I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm pretty excited about Tolbert as well as Mathews. He looked like he was in better shape the other day. He reminds me a little of Turner in the sense that he's a big dude but has real quick feet.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

nfl_u_tomlinson11_576.jpg

I agree with you about tolbert, it'll be nice to have him especially when its third and short as well as at the goal line. He's not only a change of pace back, but he CAN block.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

nfl_u_tomlinson11_576.jpg

I agree with you about tolbert, it'll be nice to have him especially when its third and short as well as at the goal line. He's not only a change of pace back, but he CAN block.

anyone going to the game on saturday??, i have 4 tickets but all of my friends flaked out, so i guess im gonna have to sell them...

MM is in san diego right now, just an FYI....

anyone going to the game on saturday??, i have 4 tickets but all of my friends flaked out, so i guess im gonna have to sell them...

MM is in san diego right now, just an FYI....

Back
Top Bottom