[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

^Yup, look like we're getting only 1 2nd rd pick. Better than nothing imo.
At least they didn't give bigMac permission to talk with other teams. There's still hope.. Especially now that Tra has decided to retire. And at least Dom looked pretty decent out there last week.

No blackout
smokin.gif

Tonight I want to see how well our o line can contain the pass rush.
Anyone know if Dez is going to play tonight?

So....Tra Thomas just retired....

CRAZYIEST OFFSEASON I SWEAR. Remember when the chargers offseason was so boring you would PRAY for something to happen??

So....Tra Thomas just retired....

CRAZYIEST OFFSEASON I SWEAR. Remember when the chargers offseason was so boring you would PRAY for something to happen??

wow, i didnt realize VJ's agent has Revis and Roddy White too. Roddy White held out for $50 million last year and Revis and VJ are holding out this year for ridiculous amounts of money. The agent has to realize he's probably pissing off a lot of teams and making other teams not want to work with him, right?

wow, i didnt realize VJ's agent has Revis and Roddy White too. Roddy White held out for $50 million last year and Revis and VJ are holding out this year for ridiculous amounts of money. The agent has to realize he's probably pissing off a lot of teams and making other teams not want to work with him, right?

-O Line looking pretty damn solid, especially Dom. Continues to get worse for bigMac.
-RM still continues to impress me.
-Secondary looking solid as well, or maybe Romo is just off
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ River's tackle

-O Line looking pretty damn solid, especially Dom. Continues to get worse for bigMac.
-RM still continues to impress me.
-Secondary looking solid as well, or maybe Romo is just off
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ River's tackle

OMFG these chargers commentators are horrible.......I know every team has their own share of homer commentators, but damn
smh.gif

OMFG these chargers commentators are horrible.......I know every team has their own share of homer commentators, but damn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

smh.gif

Was it the radio team?

Hank Bauer and Josh Lewin?

I was at work so I caught the game with the Spanish Broadcast in the break room.

But yeah, Hank and Josh are horrid. Not because they're homers, but jeez, their radio voices are absolutely terrible.

But Lee Hamilton > *

Fans will remember that distinct voice when Tony Martin caught that go ahead TD from Stan Humphries in the 94 AFC Championship.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

smh.gif

Was it the radio team?

Hank Bauer and Josh Lewin?

I was at work so I caught the game with the Spanish Broadcast in the break room.

But yeah, Hank and Josh are horrid. Not because they're homers, but jeez, their radio voices are absolutely terrible.

But Lee Hamilton > *

Fans will remember that distinct voice when Tony Martin caught that go ahead TD from Stan Humphries in the 94 AFC Championship.
pimp.gif

^Thanks for the gif
laugh.gif

Ajirotutu looked good out there, built and looks like Floyd.
The same with Crompton, he has an arm and appears to be another one of Norv's projects in the making.
My dude Weddle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ LT with the 20 yd rush

^Thanks for the gif
laugh.gif

Ajirotutu looked good out there, built and looks like Floyd.
The same with Crompton, he has an arm and appears to be another one of Norv's projects in the making.
My dude Weddle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ LT with the 20 yd rush

who is that guy, #40 i think? he looks EXACTLY like sproles, runs like him and everything. is he projected to make the roster, does anybody know?

who is that guy, #40 i think? he looks EXACTLY like sproles, runs like him and everything. is he projected to make the roster, does anybody know?

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Shawnbrey McNeal. Being groomed as Sproles replacement. Practice squad. Youtube him for highlights. Def Sproles-like, but def not Sproles....

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Shawnbrey McNeal. Being groomed as Sproles replacement. Practice squad. Youtube him for highlights. Def Sproles-like, but def not Sproles....

Back
Top Bottom