[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

Yuku seems to get progressively worse. If thats even a possibility... SMH.

Boy Meets Endzone? lol

How about Bulldog since he hails from Fresno? Maybe?

Boy Meets Endzone? lol

Boy Meets Endzone? lol

Boy Meets Endzone? lol

Boy Meets Endzone? lol

Boy Meets Endzone? lol

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^There's proof right there
laugh.gif

Looks like we're only going to carry 4 wr's, interesting..

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^There's proof right there
laugh.gif

Looks like we're only going to carry 4 wr's, interesting..

what's up everyone, just checking in.
i couldn't care less about VJayJay, guys acting like a diva.
i do hope we get mcneill on the field somehow.
i like the nickname bam bam for mathews.
btw, i've seen mathews go pretty high on some fantasy drafts, first round and even 5th running back taken.

btw, i've seen mathews go pretty high on some fantasy drafts, first round and even 5th running back taken.

LOL at Yuku's failure.

But yea, some dude swooped on him 7th pick in one of my fantasy drafts. It killed me cause he was gonna be my second pick... Anyways, I agree with you on the VJ drama and I hope McNeil realizes his window of opportunity is closing. I dont see him getting anything close to what he wants from another team...

LOL at Yuku's failure.

But yea, some dude swooped on him 7th pick in one of my fantasy drafts. It killed me cause he was gonna be my second pick... Anyways, I agree with you on the VJ drama and I hope McNeil realizes his window of opportunity is closing. I dont see him getting anything close to what he wants from another team...

do any of you guys think VJ will realize he needs to maybe humble his ego a little bit? the chargers are giving away a pro bowler in his prime for a 2nd round pick and the Seahawks won't even take him. im not sure about you guys, but i think i'd be a little bit hurt about that and maybe realize i was over valuing myself, any thoughts?

do any of you guys think VJ will realize he needs to maybe humble his ego a little bit? the chargers are giving away a pro bowler in his prime for a 2nd round pick and the Seahawks won't even take him. im not sure about you guys, but i think i'd be a little bit hurt about that and maybe realize i was over valuing myself, any thoughts?

i understand where VJayJay is coming from, he wants financial security since there could be no football next year. but he's asking for waaaaay too much for someone who, if a deal gets done before the regular season, will play about 80% of the season at most.

on the other hand, i don't know what the hell the chargers are thinking with the mcneill situation.

i understand where VJayJay is coming from, he wants financial security since there could be no football next year. but he's asking for waaaaay too much for someone who, if a deal gets done before the regular season, will play about 80% of the season at most.

on the other hand, i don't know what the hell the chargers are thinking with the mcneill situation.

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

I'm thinking McNeil's neck/back injuries are not going to get better. I remember there were some health issues when the chargers drafted him that people were giving AJ & co heat for.

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

I'm thinking McNeil's neck/back injuries are not going to get better. I remember there were some health issues when the chargers drafted him that people were giving AJ & co heat for.

nobody had any comments about yesterdays game?! i think the 2 biggest things that stuck out to me were
1) our 1's on offense looked really good obviously, but our back ups suck %*@ at pretty much every position, Volek looks terrible but that could have been the dog %%+% line he had.
2) our defense is back to the no pressure on the qb phase. yes, it is the preseason and i know there aren't crazy blitzes being used, but a lot of our guys seem over matched on man on man situations. Larry English is looking pretty scrubish and makes me wish we would have took Maualuga still..

nobody had any comments about yesterdays game?! i think the 2 biggest things that stuck out to me were
1) our 1's on offense looked really good obviously, but our back ups suck %*@ at pretty much every position, Volek looks terrible but that could have been the dog %%+% line he had.
2) our defense is back to the no pressure on the qb phase. yes, it is the preseason and i know there aren't crazy blitzes being used, but a lot of our guys seem over matched on man on man situations. Larry English is looking pretty scrubish and makes me wish we would have took Maualuga still..

Back
Top Bottom