[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

wow, its not official, but williams and tutu were released according to the espn.com chargers message board

buh
frown.gif
, i wanted tutu to make the team

^i did too! HOPEFULLY best case scenario is we get him on our practice squad and we bring him on at some point this season. maybe the front office is anticipating Housh as well??

^i did too! HOPEFULLY best case scenario is we get him on our practice squad and we bring him on at some point this season. maybe the front office is anticipating Housh as well??

So espn is reporting thy the chargers have come to terms with an undisclosed team for a Vincent Jackson trade.

So espn is reporting thy the chargers have come to terms with an undisclosed team for a Vincent Jackson trade.

Craziness.

I'm not so sure anything is going to happen with VJ this season. And while all of this is taking the limelight....what's keeping McNeil??

Craziness.

I'm not so sure anything is going to happen with VJ this season. And while all of this is taking the limelight....what's keeping McNeil??

^Same thing I was wondering. I really just want VJ gone at this point. Im hoping McNeil rearranges his nuts and signs the damn papers.

^Same thing I was wondering. I really just want VJ gone at this point. Im hoping McNeil rearranges his nuts and signs the damn papers.

Back
Top Bottom