[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

welp. with the padres season pretty much done as of today, i'm even more anxious for the chargers to hopefully do well this year.

welp. with the padres season pretty much done as of today, i'm even more anxious for the chargers to hopefully do well this year.

^Not too good nor bad.
Our secondary should be pretty solid, but our line might be suspect.
But we're playing the chiefs, so as long as we can contain Charles and their run game, we should be somewhere near the top of the rankings for week 1.

btw, anyone with Cox have NFL Red Zone? Is it worth it cause I'm thinking about subscribing this season?

^Not too good nor bad.
But we're playing the chiefs, so as long as we can contain Charles and their run game, we should be somewhere near the top of the rankings for week 1.

btw, anyone with Cox have NFL Red Zone? Is it worth it cause I'm thinking about subscribing this season?

^Not too good nor bad.

^Not too good nor bad.

^our pass rush is pretty crappy, rush D is just alright, but besides that i think they'll be an average defense fantasy wise, i personally would try and find better options, even if it means just watching the waiver wire and play the match ups

^our pass rush is pretty crappy, rush D is just alright, but besides that i think they'll be an average defense fantasy wise, i personally would try and find better options, even if it means just watching the waiver wire and play the match ups

I just sprung the cash for Direct TVs sunday NFL ticket. Living so far away blows since I only get to see like 2 games a year.

Back
Top Bottom