[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

im stoked about mcneil, do you guys think he signed because they told him they'll work on a long term deal later(like dummervil in denver) or did he just now realize that he effed up?

im stoked about mcneil, do you guys think he signed because they told him they'll work on a long term deal later(like dummervil in denver) or did he just now realize that he effed up?

Anyone going to be in Seattle for the game? im flying up in about 7 hours and going straight to the stadium to meet up with some homies that are there already.

Anyone going to be in Seattle for the game? im flying up in about 7 hours and going straight to the stadium to meet up with some homies that are there already.

^Damn, you're lucky fam. How long you staying up there?
Went up there during the summer and mannn their downtown stadiums setup is too dope 
pimp.gif

Wish our stadiums were both along the downtown coast.

And pokeyneil30 I think that McNeill, hopefully, will sign an extension mid season.

^Damn, you're lucky fam. How long you staying up there?
Went up there during the summer and mannn their downtown stadiums setup is too dope 
pimp.gif

Wish our stadiums were both along the downtown coast.

And pokeyneil30 I think that McNeill, hopefully, will sign an extension mid season.

Damn this thread died 
laugh.gif

Anyways. this game is DISGUSTING.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

-Grats RMathews, first nfl td
smokin.gif

-Special teams looking decent for once.
-Gates
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-SP95
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Volek cameo
laugh.gif

Other
-LT 133 yds, 2td.
smokin.gif

-Poor Mike Vick
tired.gif

Damn this thread died 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

smokin.gif

-Gates
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-SP95
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Volek cameo
laugh.gif

Other
-LT 133 yds, 2td.
smokin.gif

-Poor Mike Vick
tired.gif

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Damn this thread died 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

smokin.gif

-Gates
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-SP95
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Volek cameo
laugh.gif

Other
-LT 133 yds, 2td.
smokin.gif

-Poor Mike Vick
tired.gif
LOL, it was september, what did you expect?
laugh.gif
,  phillips
pimp.gif
, volek
pimp.gif
roll.gif

i have vick in fantasy
mad.gif

on the other hand i also have gates
pimp.gif

i dont care about LT....

next week @ oakland, gotta call my friends that are raider fans and start making bets
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Damn this thread died 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

smokin.gif

-Gates
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-SP95
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Volek cameo
laugh.gif

Other
-LT 133 yds, 2td.
smokin.gif

-Poor Mike Vick
tired.gif
LOL, it was september, what did you expect?
laugh.gif
,  phillips
pimp.gif
, volek
pimp.gif
roll.gif

i have vick in fantasy
mad.gif

on the other hand i also have gates
pimp.gif

i dont care about LT....

next week @ oakland, gotta call my friends that are raider fans and start making bets
nerd.gif

Bolts fans wake up. Where ya'll at?!?! We're 2-2... game against Oak this sunday should be interesting, the raiders have been putting up some competitive games but hopefully we'll take care of business. Lookin forward to seein Mathews get a bigger load 
pimp.gif

Bolts fans wake up. Where ya'll at?!?! We're 2-2... game against Oak this sunday should be interesting, the raiders have been putting up some competitive games but hopefully we'll take care of business. Lookin forward to seein Mathews get a bigger load 
pimp.gif

Chargers would be 4-0 if the special teams didn't play like crap. Offense is always legit, but the Defense has been surprisingly good.

I read that Gregory has been suspended for 4 games for a banned substance. I can care less though, that dude has always been wack to me for some reason.

They need to take care of business and get that 1st road win in Oakland.

Chargers would be 4-0 if the special teams didn't play like crap. Offense is always legit, but the Defense has been surprisingly good.

I read that Gregory has been suspended for 4 games for a banned substance. I can care less though, that dude has always been wack to me for some reason.

They need to take care of business and get that 1st road win in Oakland.

I might be wrong but i think the chiefs are for real. Not good enough to win a playoff game but at least get there.

Back
Top Bottom