[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

I might be wrong but i think the chiefs are for real. Not good enough to win a playoff game but at least get there.

Chiefs will be competitive I'm sure, but I don't expect their undefeated streak to last after this weekend.

Chiefs will be competitive I'm sure, but I don't expect their undefeated streak to last after this weekend.

A lot of people say this division is weak but i dont think we will have a clear winner until late in the season. Anyone think Merriman gets traded this season?

A lot of people say this division is weak but i dont think we will have a clear winner until late in the season. Anyone think Merriman gets traded this season?

Heard from this dude at work that VJ and his agent had a falling out and he's suppose to report to camp today. Dude said he heard it on th radio 1090am. Hope this is true. Oh and McNeil getting a five year extension.

Heard from this dude at work that VJ and his agent had a falling out and he's suppose to report to camp today. Dude said he heard it on th radio 1090am. Hope this is true. Oh and McNeil getting a five year extension.

Glad I live in North Carolina where the Panthers suck worse than the Bolts lol. Nobody says nothing when I rock my jerseys around town. But damn, for real? The St. Louis Rams? Jesus...

Glad I live in North Carolina where the Panthers suck worse than the Bolts lol. Nobody says nothing when I rock my jerseys around town. But damn, for real? The St. Louis Rams? Jesus...

my bolts
frown.gif

either way, things still look good. every game has been close we could easily be 6-0. the trouble i find is that we seem to play down to the competition. similar to the lakers
30t6p3b.gif
they have lost 5 of the 6 to the bobcats. i guess it's styles match up. and it doesn't help that we always give the opponents a great momentous energy with bone headed plays on special teams. that always gets the home team pumped. if we lose next week then i will really be worried.

my bolts
frown.gif

either way, things still look good. every game has been close we could easily be 6-0. the trouble i find is that we seem to play down to the competition. similar to the lakers
30t6p3b.gif
they have lost 5 of the 6 to the bobcats. i guess it's styles match up. and it doesn't help that we always give the opponents a great momentous energy with bone headed plays on special teams. that always gets the home team pumped. if we lose next week then i will really be worried.

^i'm guessing your a fan of the lakers as well? all i have to say is thank goodness we have them to look forward to in the next few weeks
laugh.gif

^i'm guessing your a fan of the lakers as well? all i have to say is thank goodness we have them to look forward to in the next few weeks
laugh.gif

These next 3 games will be CRUCIAL leading up to the bye week. At 2-4, I'd love to see the Chargers go 3-0 (2-1 at the very least). I know they're known for slow starts, but they can't be digging a bigger hole here.  Denver, Indy and the rematches vs. Oak/KC after the bye?  Chargers need to start gaining ground on KC. It's a good thing the AFC West sucked last week.
laugh.gif

Any injury updates on Gates and Floyd?

These next 3 games will be CRUCIAL leading up to the bye week. At 2-4, I'd love to see the Chargers go 3-0 (2-1 at the very least). I know they're known for slow starts, but they can't be digging a bigger hole here.  Denver, Indy and the rematches vs. Oak/KC after the bye?  Chargers need to start gaining ground on KC. It's a good thing the AFC West sucked last week.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

laugh.gif

Looks like both will be unable to play, but there is a possibility Gates will play. 
Crayton + CDB at the 1 and 2
laugh.gif

These past few weeks;
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

And it doesn't get any better vs NE this week.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

laugh.gif

Looks like both will be unable to play, but there is a possibility Gates will play. 
Crayton + CDB at the 1 and 2
laugh.gif

These past few weeks;
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

And it doesn't get any better vs NE this week.

Looks like VJax will be back in action week 12. He's supposedly signing his tender next Friday. Thoughts?
I just hope we are still in playoff contentions when he's ready to play
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Looks like VJax will be back in action week 12. He's supposedly signing his tender next Friday. Thoughts?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by simpliSD

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

THIS!!, going to be in the stadium this sunday, god i hope we win, if not, all hope is lost for this season...

Originally Posted by simpliSD

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

THIS!!, going to be in the stadium this sunday, god i hope we win, if not, all hope is lost for this season...

Not too sure how I feel about the blackout being lifted against the Pats.

Our 2 wins come off of blacked out home games. Superstition kicking in.
laugh.gif

Not too sure how I feel about the blackout being lifted against the Pats.

Our 2 wins come off of blacked out home games. Superstition kicking in.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom