[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

^I didn't get to watch it
frown.gif

Didn't sound like much of a preseason game though
smile.gif

back to the front page!
Chargers trade for Cowboys WR Patrick Crayton for a 7th round pick.
that pretty much assures reed is getting cut, but who else gets dropped? Williams or Ajirotutu?

back to the front page!
that pretty much assures reed is getting cut, but who else gets dropped? Williams or Ajirotutu?

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

back to the front page!

honestly i see williams staying, but i like tutu better....

but im happy about the trade, it was a steal!
happy.gif

back to the front page!

honestly i see williams staying, but i like tutu better....

but im happy about the trade, it was a steal!
happy.gif

I think this trade is a steal for us.
We basically got a a legitimate #2 receiver for nothing.
But..
Crayton told ESPN 103.3 FM’s Galloway and Company on Friday. “I’m going to a contender. A legitimate shot to go out there and be the No. 2 and contribute. …

I think this trade is a steal for us.
We basically got a a legitimate #2 receiver for nothing.
But..
Crayton told ESPN 103.3 FM’s Galloway and Company on Friday. “I’m going to a contender. A legitimate shot to go out there and be the No. 2 and contribute. …

^First thing that came to mind. Reading the reports though, doesn't seem like the seahawks are wanting to take on a receiver like VJ, then again the only report that I read was from ESPN. I would love to have TJ come to the Chargers. Wishful thinking for now I guess. And that Crayton deal was nice. A 7th round pick? Really?

^First thing that came to mind. Reading the reports though, doesn't seem like the seahawks are wanting to take on a receiver like VJ, then again the only report that I read was from ESPN. I would love to have TJ come to the Chargers. Wishful thinking for now I guess. And that Crayton deal was nice. A 7th round pick? Really?

Crayton is a better WR than Legs, but legs has way more potential. Crayton will be the #3 slot receiver (I believe that's what the chargers traded for him as and that's what they'd like to add to our dynamics) but IMO there is no question that he is the 2nd best WR in the group.

It's not legs you should be worried about, it's Buster
laugh.gif

Crayton is a better WR than Legs, but legs has way more potential. Crayton will be the #3 slot receiver (I believe that's what the chargers traded for him as and that's what they'd like to add to our dynamics) but IMO there is no question that he is the 2nd best WR in the group.

It's not legs you should be worried about, it's Buster
laugh.gif

wow, its not official, but williams and tutu were released according to the espn.com chargers message board

wow, its not official, but williams and tutu were released according to the espn.com chargers message board

buh
frown.gif
, i wanted tutu to make the team

Back
Top Bottom