[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

SD

all day, every day

I almost shed a tear at your Sig.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

anyone going to the game on saturday??, i have 4 tickets but all of my friends flaked out, so i guess im gonna have to sell them...

MM is in san diego right now, just an FYI....

This.

anyone going to the game on saturday??, i have 4 tickets but all of my friends flaked out, so i guess im gonna have to sell them...

This.

This.

This.

I'm going to say it here and I'm going to say it once (before the season starts). I think the Raiders, Chiefs, and Broncos will actually make strides this year and give us competition.

I also think that this is the best team we've had since LT was drafted (including the 14-2 year).

Let's get it.

I'm going to say it here and I'm going to say it once (before the season starts). I think the Raiders, Chiefs, and Broncos will actually make strides this year and give us competition.

I also think that this is the best team we've had since LT was drafted (including the 14-2 year).

Let's get it.

And man I hate the CMB, they are bandwagon AS HELL. I couldn't take it anymore, had to come here to see whats poppin. Funny I only come back to NT for the chargers threads.

And man I hate the CMB, they are bandwagon AS HELL. I couldn't take it anymore, had to come here to see whats poppin. Funny I only come back to NT for the chargers threads.

simpli, looks like the VJ deal will be done by tomorrow, i was reading on the seattle board on espn and it looks like we'll be getting their 2nd rounder and thats it.

btw, take this with a grain of salt, but a girl i've known forever used to date VJ and she said he hated aj smith, and started hating philip for the way the ball was distributed (not necessarily him not getting passed to enough, but Gates and Floyd getting passed to too much in his opinion) he sounds to me like a real A-hole and hopefully with him gone the chemistry will be better on our squad.

simpli, looks like the VJ deal will be done by tomorrow, i was reading on the seattle board on espn and it looks like we'll be getting their 2nd rounder and thats it.

btw, take this with a grain of salt, but a girl i've known forever used to date VJ and she said he hated aj smith, and started hating philip for the way the ball was distributed (not necessarily him not getting passed to enough, but Gates and Floyd getting passed to too much in his opinion) he sounds to me like a real A-hole and hopefully with him gone the chemistry will be better on our squad.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

He's from Denver. He's a bronco at heart. He WILL NOT be coming back, after this season atleast. I do respect his talents, because God knows he has it, but we will be fine without him.

He's from Denver. He's a bronco at heart. He WILL NOT be coming back, after this season atleast. I do respect his talents, because God knows he has it, but we will be fine without him.

^I'm fine with him not coming back, i wouldn't be fine if he went to Denver though. Hopefully if we do trade him to Seattle we can get Golden Tate, w.e AJ does should be interesting.

^I'm fine with him not coming back, i wouldn't be fine if he went to Denver though. Hopefully if we do trade him to Seattle we can get Golden Tate, w.e AJ does should be interesting.

Originally Posted by buggz05

good riddance is what i say, i will miss his good plays, because he is talented, but honestly im done with all this drama and i only want people who want to be here, i mean, really? who doesnt want to live in sunny SD and play for a super bowl contender with a top 5 (3?) QB?, we still have m80, legs, etc...

...so i sold my tickets yesterday to todays game
ohwell.gif
, so im watching it on tv, lets hope mathews get his 1st td
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

good riddance is what i say, i will miss his good plays, because he is talented, but honestly im done with all this drama and i only want people who want to be here, i mean, really? who doesnt want to live in sunny SD and play for a super bowl contender with a top 5 (3?) QB?, we still have m80, legs, etc...

...so i sold my tickets yesterday to todays game
ohwell.gif
, so im watching it on tv, lets hope mathews get his 1st td
nerd.gif

^Yup, look like we're getting only 1 2nd rd pick. Better than nothing imo.
At least they didn't give bigMac permission to talk with other teams. There's still hope.. Especially now that Tra has decided to retire. And at least Dom looked pretty decent out there last week.

No blackout
smokin.gif

Tonight I want to see how well our o line can contain the pass rush.
Anyone know if Dez is going to play tonight?

Back
Top Bottom