:: Official 2010 NBA Free Agency Thread ::

2jga1li.jpg

It's nice to have fun and make bold presumptions.
Obviously for you it is, and it's about time to stop having fun with those bold presumptions. 

like you actually know something that others don't.

He isn't interested in becoming a Chicago Bull in ANYWAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. 

You CLEARLY don't understand how Bron and his ego operates...

Just move on already.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by chicksNkicks

8 pages and nobody mentioned Lebron to the Clips?
nerd.gif

If anything Joe Johnson is going to the Clippers
First time I've agreed with Mateen Cleaves in a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile...
laugh.gif

Whoever MAXES out Joe Johnson is committing franchise suicide for 10+ years...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

It's nice to have fun and make bold presumptions.
Obviously for you it is, and it's about time to stop having fun with those bold presumptions. 

like you actually know something that others don't.

He isn't interested in becoming a Chicago Bull in ANYWAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. 

You CLEARLY don't understand how Bron and his ego operates...

Just move on already.

First of all , my comments were not directed at you. Secondly, you don't know me, because if you did, you would realize that I am the sanest Chicago fan on this board. I don't make crazy statements based on non-factual information. I am a realest, and most of the time , a pessimist.  I have never said that X-player is coming to Chicago.....ever.  I, personally don't think James is coming here. You know what though, it takes more ego to wanna play in Chicago than it does to not, maybe you can CLEARLY understand that.

I have no wish list, no favorites, no crazy scenarios. I'm just waiting until July.  Perhaps you should do the same.....or not, I couldn't give less of a damn.

Originally Posted by arstyle27
My apologies for coming off a tad bit harsh, but you're posting pics of Bron in a Bulls jersey.  I'm just trying to help you out. *shrugs*
laugh.gif

You know what though, it takes more ego to wanna play in Chicago than it does to not, maybe you can CLEARLY understand that.

Not for someone as self centered as Bron who literally NEEDS to be the center of attention/pampered at all times.  MJ IS Chicago basketball. 

Bron is trying to create his own image/legacy...it will NEVER happen in Chicago no matter what he accomplishes there.

This is the last time I'm gonna post on Bron/CHI.

Not to mention the fact that he wouldn't co-exist with Rose in an ideal fashion and he already hates your 2nd best player and vice versa.

The two strongest bets are that he'll either be in Cleveland or the state of New York somewhere. Brooklyn....

That would be perfect. Hangout with his boy Jigga, get the medio attention of N.Y. All while creating his own legacy/dynasty on a team franchise starting from scratch essentially.

Originally Posted by arstyle27
My apologies for coming off a tad bit harsh, but you're posting pics of Bron in a Bulls jersey.  I'm just trying to help you out. *shrugs*
laugh.gif

You know what though, it takes more ego to wanna play in Chicago than it does to not, maybe you can CLEARLY understand that.

Not for someone as self centered as Bron who literally NEEDS to be the center of attention/pampered at all times.  MJ IS Chicago basketball. 

Bron is trying to create his own image/legacy...it will NEVER happen in Chicago no matter what he accomplishes there.

This is the last time I'm gonna post on Bron/CHI.

Not to mention the fact that he wouldn't co-exist with Rose in an ideal fashion and he already hates your 2nd best player and vice versa.

I know why you say this, but you're gravely incorrect.

It's ok though, I accept your previous apology.

I know that chances are low for him to come to Miami but can someone hook me up with a LeBron PS in a Heat jersey?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

The two strongest bets are that he'll either be in Cleveland or the state of New York somewhere. Brooklyn....

That would be perfect. Hangout with his boy Jigga, get the medio attention of N.Y. All while creating his own legacy/dynasty on a team franchise starting from scratch essentially.
I'd agree if they were in Brooklyn next season.  But being in Newark for at least two seasons, assuming the new arena's construction doesn't hit a snag, I can't see LBJ being in Jersey for two years.  If part of the move is to hit the bright lights and take center stage, then I'd think that has to happen right now.  NY, Chicago, Miami, dark horse LA Clippers.

I'd see the Nets picking up Rudy Gay and getting lucky to get John Wall, move Harris for a power forward and you're good to go.  Or they'd be the team to pay David Lee 15 mil a season.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by chicksNkicks

8 pages and nobody mentioned Lebron to the Clips?
nerd.gif

If anything Joe Johnson is going to the Clippers
First time I've agreed with Mateen Cleaves in a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile...
laugh.gif

Whoever MAXES out Joe Johnson is committing franchise suicide for 10+ years...
nerd.gif
IM NOT MATEEN CLEAVES!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

anyways im 100% sure Joe Johnson is going to the Clippers. I JUST KNOW IT

common, lebron will never go to the bulls. His ego is way to big to go to a city that will forever be synonymous with JORDAN

Re-sign Darko and get rid of Pavlovic, Pecherov, Tucker, Wilkins, Jawai, Atkins (Didn't suit up one game), Blount (Didn't suit up one game), Daniels (Didn't suit up one game).I don't think Billy Hoyle is Mateen. Mateen never typed more than three words in one reply

I mean, Lewis is 6'10" though. So it's not THAT much of a liability because even though he doesn't have the build to body PFs, he has the height (not that he guards EVERY PF they play anyway). Wilson Chandler doesn't have either.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I mean, Lewis is 6'10" though. So it's not THAT much of a liability because even though he doesn't have the build to body PFs, he has the height (not that he guards EVERY PF they play anyway). Wilson Chandler doesn't have either.
How tall you think Gallinari is homie? 

Not to disrespect the Knicks, because I do it enough as is, but if he was to go there no matter what Bron acomplished there he'd still be second fiddle. He'd be 2nd to the City itself, and this is what I mean by that: In NYC its always about the next thing.  He'd be 2nd to their history, they've had sooooooooo many great player come through that city in every single that he'd just be another notch on bed post.  As far as his own sport goes he'd be 2nd to his arena, when you think of the Knicks you think of the Garden, and then the players come a distant 2nd, point blank period.  You think of the things that happened in the Garden, then you think Willis Reed and the injury, Then Pat, Walt Clyde Frazier's sideburns, Bernard King etc.  Whereas Mike has made the United Center and he's made Gund Arena its the complete opposite The Garden made the Knicks.  And this is theeeeeee only place/team that's like that, where the Arena is more important than the team and players and it'll always be that way.  So for someone who you say wants to be the "Center" of it all, its impossible to acheive that in NYC its too much going against you.

Once again NYC fans this is not a slight at you, this is just the way it is you may say otherwise "But he's Lebron he would come in and he'd be the face of the franchise he'd change that etc" but you know I'm telling the truth. To say he wouldn't go to Chi because he doesn't want to be in MJ's shadow but he'll go to NYC to build his own legacy is a weak arguement.  He'll be in MJ's shadow for the rest of his career regardless of where he plays just like every other dominant Guard/Wing.  He'll never be the one in any major city because there's too much history, his only chance to be "THE ONE" is to remain in Cleveland.  Furthermore, this wasn't to say that he ends up in Chicago because like Arstyle stated while I'm a Bulls fan I'm also a realist so I see things for what they really are not what they might be.

How tall you think Gallinari is homie? 

Eh, I wouldn't make the comparison my dude.

The Magic lineup is SLIGHTLY unconventional with Lewis starting. But it's able work effectively only due to the fact that the Magic have the best rebounder, and shot blocker in the world protecting him defensively. Who are the Knicks going to start at center? Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom