:: Official 2010 NBA Free Agency Thread ::

Why is Gilbert an attractive option? He's owed a boatload of dough, has a balky knee and was just released from a halfway house because he brought 4 guns into the workplace.

I'm looking around rosters and I just can't see anyone taking Arenas.
ohwell.gif

Teams don't want his contract, bad knees, stigma and/or already have a PG in place.

Not to mention Arenas is quite possibly the biggest ****** in the NBA. He will be on the Wizards for a LONG time.
laugh.gif
 He better learn to like playing the 2 guard posistion.

I don't know if he's an attractive/appealing option...but you gotta figure that there would be some desperate teams who would consider trading for him if a deal can't be made with one of the FA's that they are targeting. No matter what's said, I think there is some truth to Otis Smith in Orlando being interested....

Even if Gil isn't traded, can anyone see the Wizards doing to him like the Knicks did with Marbury? 

No matter what he's owed, I don't see how the franchise is going to welcome him back when they distanced themselves from him after the whole gun debacle. 

Regardless of the Arenas situation he isn't the only immature knucklehead that the Wizards have and because of that I think the Wizards are the worst possible choice for Wall

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Regardless of the Arenas situation he isn't the only immature knucklehead that the Wizards have and because of that I think the Wizards are the worst possible choice for Wall
Blatche
Howard

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Blatche
Howard

I think they will let Howard go since they have Al Thornton.

i'm confused about the luxury tax.

the way some of yall are talking is like it makes the cap disappear. just because he will pay the tax doesn't mean the nets can get 4 max contracts.

If me and my friends were 3-5 of the best players in the World and were all free agents, I think we'd take pay cuts to play/work together all year, it'd be like when we created players back in the day on Live 98' and added Jordan to the team. Straight ruin/spoil the game
roll.gif
pimp.gif
These _s dont want no ring that bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

If me and my friends were 3-5 of the best players in the World and were all free agents, I think we'd take pay cuts to play/work together all year, it'd be like when we created players back in the day on Live 98' and added Jordan to the team. Straight ruin/spoil the game
roll.gif
pimp.gif
These _s dont want no ring that bad
laugh.gif

exactly...as fans we would love to see that happen. But this is their livelihood, at the end of the day its all about the $$$$

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Blatche
Howard

I think they will let Howard go since they have Al Thornton.

Howard is not coming back and Thorton might be gone.

Josh Childress is coming back to the NBA next season and right now hes working on a deal with the Wizards.

http://www.sun-sentinel.c...cy-s062810,0,12817.story

The starting gate of NBA free agency is about to burst open.

The Miami Heat just might win a triple crown.

A source close to Dwyane Wade said the Heat guard believes his team is poised to pull off a free-agency coup of landing himself, Cleveland Cavaliers guard LeBron James and Toronto Raptors forward Chris Bosh.

However that same source, as well as a party inside the league, told the Sun Sentinel that Wade also plans to cover himself during the initial days of the free-agency negotiating period by scheduling interviews with the New York Knicks, Chicago Bulls, and, in somewhat of a surprise, the Dallas Mavericks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

A source close to Dwyane Wade said the Heat guard believes his team is poised to pull off a free-agency coup of landing himself, Cleveland Cavaliers guard LeBron James and Toronto Raptors forward Chris Bosh.

However that same source, as well as a party inside the league, told the Sun Sentinel that Wade also plans to cover himself during the initial days of the free-agency negotiating period by scheduling interviews with the New York Knicks, Chicago Bulls, and, in somewhat of a surprise, the Dallas Mavericks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My gut feeling tells me Chicago is going to get a BIG NAME in their team and I hope they do.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by JPZx

Lebron/Bosh/Gallinari/Chandler > Lebron/Rose/Noah (especially when you consider that when Eddy Curry's contract comes off the books in 2011 they'll be able to add yet another nice player). People are severely underestimating what Lebron and Bosh could do together. The Knicks would probably trade either Gallinari or Chandler for a nice PG too, seeing as how they don't have a first round pick. Think about it though... Lebron's decision might be all but made up right now if the Knicks had taken Jennings over Hill.

PG- Brandon Jennings
SG- Wilson Chandler/Danilo Gallinari (both out of position)
SF- Lebron James
PF- Chris Bosh
C- ?

That's a scary team right there.
“Loyalty is something that hurts you at times because
you can’t get back youth,

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by JPZx

Lebron/Bosh/Gallinari/Chandler > Lebron/Rose/Noah (especially when you consider that when Eddy Curry's contract comes off the books in 2011 they'll be able to add yet another nice player). People are severely underestimating what Lebron and Bosh could do together. The Knicks would probably trade either Gallinari or Chandler for a nice PG too, seeing as how they don't have a first round pick. Think about it though... Lebron's decision might be all but made up right now if the Knicks had taken Jennings over Hill.

PG- Brandon Jennings
SG- Wilson Chandler/Danilo Gallinari (both out of position)
SF- Lebron James
PF- Chris Bosh
C- ?

That's a scary team right there.
“Loyalty is something that hurts you at times because
you can’t get back youth,

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My gut feeling tells me Chicago is going to get a BIG NAME in their team and I hope they do.

Is that your gut or the ton of money they have to spend?

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom