:: Official 2010 NBA Free Agency Thread ::

so what makes you think that he wont go to miami then? wade is already there ( kinda )... pat riley would be maybe willing to coach... chalmers, beasley, cook... wright, qrich could sign for min... haslem gets his money...

who would get ur buckets from inside? That would be a sick team for a 6'8" and under league tho
laugh.gif

If that was directed towards me, I wasn't addressing any other teams, just a response to the Knicks.

I don't see Lebron and Wade joining forces, and I don't think who they have is that attractive. Wade and Lebron need a big, Wade + Boozer/Amare/Bosh, LBJ + Bosh, etc. I haven't paid as much attention to Miami's potential moves, I just figured they'd first try to resign Wade then go after a big man.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

who would get ur buckets from inside? That would be a sick team for a 6'8" and under league tho
laugh.gif

the squad right now is about 6'9" and under,  the only big man was JO and he was bum status... while we still got the 5th seed 2 years in a row.... wade, lebron can get to the hoop any time they want.... haslem played a little center here and there, undersized but he held it down for a little bit... chalmers, wade, lebron beasley, C?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Lebron/Bosh/Gallinari/Chandler > Lebron/Rose/Noah (especially when you consider that when Eddy Curry's contract comes off the books in 2011 they'll be able to add yet another nice player). People are severely underestimating what Lebron and Bosh could do together. The Knicks would probably trade either Gallinari or Chandler for a nice PG too, seeing as how they don't have a first round pick. Think about it though... Lebron's decision might be all but made up right now if the Knicks had taken Jennings over Hill.

PG- Brandon Jennings
SG- Wilson Chandler/Danilo Gallinari (both out of position)
SF- Lebron James
PF- Chris Bosh
C- ?

That's a scary team right there.
“Loyalty is something that hurts you at times because
you can’t get back youth,

^ yeah i only liked kg when he was with the wolves too. but no one can deny that guy is filled with so much intensity and passion for the game. i hope lebron could learn from him.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

AIxis, your my go to for college bball but I still have to call you out
laugh.gif

Youve been on here saying D Rose WILL be the best PG in the league for a few years now... so you cant come in and say that playing with bosh would be better than playing with the BEST future PG in the league and Noah, not to mention the supporting cast of Chi town that is better than the NYK.

all in good fun, but i found i had to get my 2 cents in
laugh.gif
?

It's been proven that you can win a chip w/o having the best PG in the L (in fact, how many have had the best PG in the league at the time of their chip?) but very few championship teams did not have legit/dominating bigs.

^ hence why CB4 is more important to the Bulls than any other free agent... something I've been saying since last year.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Rather let Lebron walk for nothing than tack on Deng's horrible contract.
Exactly.  I'd rather just suck than suck w/Luol Deng's horrible contract.
Just let him walk.  This roster isn't going anywhere w/o Bron anyways.

The only way Bron is getting traded to Chicago is if it's for Pooh IMO, and that still isn't happening.  Ferry doesn't have the stones to trade Bron.  If (when) Bron leaves in any manner, he will (should) get canned.

people need to look at Deng's contract before they keep bringing him up. He isn't going anywhere

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

AIxis, your my go to for college bball but I still have to call you out
laugh.gif

Youve been on here saying D Rose WILL be the best PG in the league for a few years now... so you cant come in and say that playing with bosh would be better than playing with the BEST future PG in the league and Noah, not to mention the supporting cast of Chi town that is better than the NYK.

all in good fun, but i found i had to get my 2 cents in
laugh.gif

Yeah, Rose will be IMO.

And Bosh is already one of the best big men in the game. I think Bosh is better for LeBron as far as how their games mesh.

idk even know why Deng is discussed

Cavs are gona move LeBron to a division rival, give him another year and $30 million all while taking Deng and $50 million. Sure.

It makes more sense for Bosh to go to Chicago than to go to New York with the potential of playing with Lebron and a broken roster.

it would be nice to see lebron play with bosh/boozer/stat in chicago but that could only jeopardize rose's development

Originally Posted by hellomarco

it would be nice to see lebron play with bosh/boozer/stat in chicago but that could only jeopardize rose's development

They can't get 2 max guys.

bosh bron n wall in nj [calipari coaching]
amare/ wade miami
boozer/johnson to chitown
melo/cp to ny in 2011

nice eastern conf resurgence

Chris Paul's contract runs through 2012.

I don't think the Nets have money for two max free agents.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

The 2010 Salary Cap Players

[table][tr][td]Team [/td][td] Salary [/td][td] Cap Space[/td][/tr][tr][td]New York [/td][td] $18.637 [/td][td] $37.463[/td][/tr][tr][td]New Jersey [/td][td] $25.911 [/td][td] $30.189[/td][/tr][tr][td]Miami [/td][td] $30.686 [/td][td] $25.414[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chicago [/td][td] $31.889 [/td][td] $24.211[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sacramento [/td][td] $33.232 [/td][td] $22.868[/td][/tr][tr][td]LA Clippers [/td][td] $33.528 [/td][td] $22.572[/td][/tr][tr][td]Minnesota [/td][td] $37.390 [/td][td] $18.710[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oklahoma City [/td][td] $40.147 [/td][td] $15.953[/td][/tr][tr][td]Washington [/td][td] $41.010 [/td][td] $15.090[/td][/tr][/table]
*** Figures in Millions

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=15965#ixzz0oCvV5aEG

A team that no one is talking about (for good reason
laugh.gif
) that has a little bit of cap space and a new owner, is the Wizards. I don't know how it would happen, but I have a feeling that Gilbert will NOT be on the roster next year. Obviously it would have to be through a sign and trade....but I'm sure one of these teams out there that miss out on one of the big-name FA's, may inqure about acquiring Gil from the Wizards. Who knows....stranger things have happened.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

[table][tr][td]Team [/td][td] Salary [/td][td] Cap Space[/td][/tr][tr][td]New York [/td][td] $18.637 [/td][td] $37.463[/td][/tr][tr][td]New Jersey [/td][td] $25.911 [/td][td] $30.189[/td][/tr][tr][td]Miami [/td][td] $30.686 [/td][td] $25.414[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chicago [/td][td] $31.889 [/td][td] $24.211[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sacramento [/td][td] $33.232 [/td][td] $22.868[/td][/tr][tr][td]LA Clippers [/td][td] $33.528 [/td][td] $22.572[/td][/tr][tr][td]Minnesota [/td][td] $37.390 [/td][td] $18.710[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oklahoma City [/td][td] $40.147 [/td][td] $15.953[/td][/tr][tr][td]Washington [/td][td] $41.010 [/td][td] $15.090[/td][/tr][/table]
*** Figures in Millions

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=15965#ixzz0oCvV5aEG

And how much would both Bosh and Lebron cost for a max contract?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

*** Figures in Millions

And how much would both Bosh and Lebron cost for a max contract?

Doesn't matter really...when (as cake just mentioned) their owner will break the bank without question to field a home run hitting team. Look at what Cuban has done in Dallas...and understand that this Russian dudes pockets run much deeper.

Just putting this out there....

for teams that may be targeting Joe Johnson...let's say they don't nab him. How appealing will Gilbert Arenas look to acquire via trade? Obviously he's not as good as JJ, but I'd have to think that there would be some teams interested in getting Gil if they miss out on landing a big FA...plus Gil's contract would be much cheaper than one of the max deals that would have to be given to some of these FA's out there.

Back
Top Bottom