Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Will be tuning in tonight to watch the Yankees clinch
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

The roof business JRP. I saw this jumped a couple pages, I figured it had to be some stupid #%$*
laugh.gif
As always.
laugh.gif

Well...all I know is the Yankees better win tonight. A win tonight means CC goes Game 1 vs. Cliff Lee in a pitchers duel...

I said this a couple days ago but I think it'd be big if we scored early and took control of the game from the jump. Put the pressure on the Angels so theycould force things and make mistakes in fear of being eliminated. If it's a one or two run game in the 8th inning (in our favor), PUT MARIANO IN THE GAME.He will lead us to the promised land...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Really feindin to use that gif huh?
Someone sounds a little uptight this evening
laugh.gif
Ive got my boys girls goin extra hard the past couple days on me. So although I already want ya to lose. That passion has been fueled over theweekend. The rainout hasnt helped that at all. But its all good. I should be in here whether the Yanks are winning or losing. Sundays I just feel like chillinin the crib all day and watching sports. So I doubt im goin anywhere.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Cant believe we win the pennant finally!

I hate yall sometimes.
roll.gif

They got the parade route planned out. Police scheduled. And the roads in the Bronx already blocked off. They are the reason why people despise Yankee fans.But we got those same fans, so I feel you.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Really feindin to use that gif huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lock and loaded for tonight!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

I bet you do fam. I just hope you dont get a chance to use them.

Theirs gonna be some long faces in here if we lose tonight.. if I hear 2004 one more time I'm going to off myself. We need to end this series tonight formy life's sake
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Theirs gonna be some long faces in here if we lose tonight.. if I hear 2004 one more time I'm going to off myself. We need to end this series tonight for my life's sake
laugh.gif
Promise?

J/P but I do hope ya lose

Not getting caught hungry again like the last few games... I just got back with some sushi, ready for gametime
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Not getting caught hungry again like the last few games... I just got back with some sushi, ready for gametime
pimp.gif

lol every game ur %%! is like finish already i starved my self like Ghandi for this game!!! glad you ate

Originally Posted by DubA169

who didn't see that coming?

Exactly. Even my grandma knew it would come from ai stan
laugh.gif
I never knew the sight of melyssa ford's a** would make me sick
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom