Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

roll.gif
Lackey - "let's be honest though that wasn't a walk"
laugh.gif

And there is a damn good chance the Angels could be up in this series if they still had K-Rod...
the k-rod who consistently blew games for the mets this year disagrees with you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

roll.gif
laugh.gif

And there is a damn good chance the Angels could be up in this series if they still had K-Rod...
laugh.gif
Dude blew games when the Mets were out of it and not getting consistent work....dude is light years better than Fuentes.

But good job Fuentes, most relievers choke and walk batters in a spot like that.

Originally Posted by I LOVE my Jordans

people keep blaming giradi but the bullpen definitely lost this game for the yanks exception for mo and maybe joba
Obviously they could have pitched better but Girardi should have taken AJ out in the 7th, he didn't, and then he put our bullpen that theywere forced to work out of.

Game 1 of the World Series will be in NY anways so the outcome of this game really doesn't mean much. Yanks will finish the Angels back home.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
And the Fuentes who has @#%@%@ this series up disagrees with you
laugh.gif

Just so %**#%+@ frustrating man.

I hope this humbles the team and all the people who thought the series was over. Don't look ahead towards the Phillies...

Bench Swisher for Game 6. *!@% that *++%!. Dumb ho.

These are the type of games that turn whole series around...I'm not saying the series is over but you don't let a team win a game like this. I keeprepeating myself but the playoffs are all about momentum.

I'm not gonna criticize Girardi for letting AJ go back out there another inning...but you gotta have a quick hook there. Have Joba and Hughes warm up...assoon as AJ lets someone get on base, you yank him. At the end of the day though, Hughes didn't do what he was supposed to do.

On my Mama, we better win this series...no Game 7's...no crazy !*%#...no waiting for A-Rod or Mo or whoever to bail us out. Just do what y'all did thewhole season.

Got the Angels feeling big right now...should have %**#%+@ closed the door tonight.
smh.gif

!*%#.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dude blew games when the Mets were out of it and not getting consistent work....dude is light years better than Fuentes.

But good job Fuentes, most relievers choke and walk batters in a spot like that.
yeah your right, but i've gone to 3 different games where k-rod blew saves in the past year or so, so that's what i remember about him, he blew a game i went to when the angels played the mariners last year and he blew 2 of the met games i went to last year before the mets were really out ofit.

i know if its the bottom of the 9th and the angels have a 1 run lead in game 6 their going to be on pins and needles with fuentes closing the game.

K-Rod gave Angel fans our share of heart attacks as well. The closer who was really lights out for us was Bryan Harvey back in the day... and Troy Percival

I'm not going to lie. With the cold weather in NY, and still being down in 3-2 and being in Yankee Stadium, I can't really say that the Angels aregoing to win Game 6. But they have Saunders in who's used to Vagina weather, so maybe the bullpen will hold up.

I'm upset Fuentes walked two, hit one, before Swisher had to end the game for him. Not a good win I'd say.

::Sigh::

Remember the last time we had a 3-1 lead in the ALCS?
ohwell.gif

I'm still scratching my head, though...

You're up 6-4...it's Joba, Hughes, Mo...game over, see you in the Bronx on Wednesday.

MARTE? SERIOUSLY...MARTE?

I still cant believe he brought in Marte...DEMASO MARTE!

YOU HAVE COKE, HUGHES, JOBA IN THE PEN AND YOU BRING IN MARTE?! WHAT THE !@%+ IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Back
Top Bottom