Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I'm a intense kind of guy and angel fans get under my skin, sorry please don't shoot
laugh.gif

There's a thin line between being intense and obnoxious - that's all I'ma say.

Does this dude A-Rod have on a suede hoody with a button up under at the postgame press conference?

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Wooow!!!! Where are those Angel and Sox fans??
roll.gif

Prolly sleep
roll.gif
LMAO at that little girl.
Out of all of the Yankee fans, I would punch your face in so hard, that your brain would not be able to cognitively think or speak, ever, causing you to be force-fed carrot soup as nourishment for the rest of your days. I will then visit you in the hospital / on your death bed, feeding Yankee baseball cards and shredded Yankee fitted hats to you as a snack while you watch them lose to whatever team, regardless of whether or not the Angels win this or not. They will lose in the World Series, and I'll be there right next to you when it all happens, stuffing your esophagus with A-ROD and JETER #2 t-shirts, and asking you how much that $192 million pay roll is worth when they lose it all.

Have a good night.

Dam where did this $*%!%# come from?? Mad much. Ill personally make sure to find you when we win it all and laugh hysterically......for hours
roll.gif
roll.gif
and if your anywhere in the Florida area I would drive across the state just to see you carry out you do what you say you would do.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Cervelli looks like a dude trying to instigate his boy to fight like, "You hear what this dude said about you? Oh, you didn't hear?"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm still dying over here...been looking at it for the last 3 minutes. Swisher looking at the field STUPIFIED...this dudelookin' like he just seen a tragedy on the field.
laugh.gif

dako, you ain't gotta explain yourself. You good G.

I'm on cloud nine right now.
pimp.gif
BUT can't be too excited yet...I hope these guys don't get complacent and think the series is over. One moregame...

FINALLY a break out game by the offense, who put some runs on the board without relying solely on the HR...(Matsui had a bad game tho'
sick.gif
).

Great job by CC...worth every damn penny.

If AJ can control his pitches and the guys hit like they did today...then we should be good on Thursday. DON'T GIVE THEM ANY HOPE TO COME BACK.

Side note, there's gotta be another Kate Hudson out there in the world...I need me some of that

Probably have me flying out of bed and all sorts of crazy +$*%.
laugh.gif

someone check on ska....seriously
laugh.gif

im so glad i watched the office for 2.5 hours instead of that game
sick.gif

I cant' recall even meeting an Angels fan before, so I have no beef with them. The few on here I've seen have been cool throughout the games. Yankeeswon, that's all I care about.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

I'm a intense kind of guy and angel fans get under my skin, sorry please don't shoot
laugh.gif
how? just curious... there's like 4 or 5 of us at most in this board
laugh.gif
Unless you mean the fans at Angel Stadium?

Nah actually let me stop frontin.. I like u guys a lot and its annoying
laugh.gif
I HATE the angels and their fans that attend the games and those damn thundersticks. For once theirs fans that come into a thread involving the yankees that don't just spew pure hate. I respect you and the rest of the fans that postin this thread a lot
pimp.gif
I hate the twins fans that post in here tho
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by air234ever

someone in the bx check the yankees stadium box office to see how the line is looking world series tickets release tomorrow.

+1

my boy drove by there like 40 mins ago and said a few heads was already there, but he didnt check to good. Im bout to go over there real quick in like 30 minsand ill let u know.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I HATE the angels and their fans that attend the games and those damn thunder sticks. For once theirs fans that come into a thread involving the yankees that don't just spew pure hate. I respect you and the rest of the fans that post in this thread a lot
pimp.gif
smile.gif
gotcha
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

oh.. . Kate Hudson > Jessica Simpson
grin.gif
WTH did she do to make A-Rodclutch all of a sudden
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent13

Side note, there's gotta be another Kate Hudson out there in the world...I need me some of that

Probably have me flying out of bed and all sorts of crazy +$*%.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

KATE HUDSON must have the best box OF ALL TIME !!!

For real, I wanna bang KH now.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
After what happened with the Titans on Sunday and today...oh boy. Ska had to have let a few curse words slip out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G Stacks

I feel bad for the ump.
frown.gif
Nah fam, they can eat a fat one for all I care. Lucky it wasn't a close game...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent13

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
After what happened with the Titans on Sunday and today...oh boy. Ska had to have let a few curse words slip out.
laugh.gif
He'll be like Ned Flanders in that episode he erupted on the whole town after they rebuilt his home
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dam where did this @$!%%* come from?? Mad much. Ill personally make sure to find you when we win it all and laugh hysterically......for hours
roll.gif
roll.gif
I COME FROM OHIO.

you can do what you need to do homie you dont know me, droppin in the thread out of nowhere. keep my name out your mouth

By the way, I think I do know your name. I think it's something like Floyd Fairweather Fan Jr.... is that correct? Just a guess.

Dam where did this @$!%%* come from?? Mad much. Ill personally make sure to find you when we win it all and laugh hysterically......for hours
roll.gif
roll.gif
I COME FROM OHIO.

you can do what you need to do homie you dont know me, droppin in the thread out of nowhere. keep my name out your mouth

By the way, I think I do know your name. I think it's something like Floyd Fairweather Fan Jr.... is that correct? Just a guess.

I have no dog in this fight but that was the corniest **%# ive heard in a while
laugh.gif

cmon son
smh.gif

"In my heart I thought he left" timmy is a joke. I can't believe how bad these mlb umps have been this year, you would think they would clean itup for the postseason
grin.gif

Where have you been? Just decided to pop in say some off the wall crazy +@%@ and go back to the Khloe and Lamar thread F $#@% *@$%@

Where have you been? Just decided to pop in say some off the wall crazy +@%@ and go back to the Khloe and Lamar thread F $#@% *@$%@
Unlike you, I actually like to enjoy watching the game without racing back and forth to the computer to refresh an NT thread to lurk and make funof fans. I don't hate Yankee fans, I hate you.

Bye, I have homework to do.

Unlike you, I actually like to enjoy watching the game without racing back and forth to the computer to refresh an NT thread to lurk and make fun of fans. I don't hate Yankee fans, I hate you.

Really Hate when you have never met me and never will go do your homoework boy and eat some cookies and milk, I mean really?? Like I said before BOY do you and dont worry bout me, YOU DONTKNOW ME.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I HATE the angels and their fans that attend the games and those damn thunder sticks. For once theirs fans that come into a thread involving the yankees that don't just spew pure hate. I respect you and the rest of the fans that post in this thread a lot
pimp.gif
smile.gif
gotcha
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

oh.. . Kate Hudson > Jessica Simpson
grin.gif
WTH did she do to make A-Rod clutch all of a sudden
laugh.gif

I think whatever she did or is doing, we all have one thing in common in this thread, we need a woman like that in all our lives!!!

Unlike you, I actually like to enjoy watching the game without racing back and forth to the computer to refresh an NT thread to lurk and make fun of fans. I don't hate Yankee fans, I hate you.

Like I said before BOY do you and dont worry bout me, YOU DONT KNOW ME.
Last post from me in this thread.

Why are you saying I don't know you? Is this supposed to be a threat? I'm confused. Unless you were me, then yeah, I guess saying "YOU DON'TKNOW ME" would be pretty scary for me.

TTYL dood. Sorry for going on a tangent Angels-Yankee fans.

Like I said before BOY do you and dont worry bout me, YOU DONT KNOW ME.
Last post from me in this thread.

Why are you saying I don't know you? Is this supposed to be a threat? I'm confused. Unless you were me, then yeah, I guess saying "YOU DON'T KNOW ME" would be pretty scary for me.

TTYL dood. Sorry for going on a tangent Angels-Yankee fans.

Saying your going to punch someone in the face or that you hate them are some pretty bold statements and threats for someone you DONT KNOW.. Did I state thateasier for you to understand??

Back
Top Bottom