Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

worth every penny
pimp.gif

What a game. Yankees win 10-1. We needed this after the tough loss last night. CC & A-Rod! The rest of the offense too, but boy did those to contributetonight.

Thursday cannot come soon enough!
pimp.gif

sabathia-ironman.jpg

Anyone else catch Sabathia waiting for all the guys to come into the clubhouse? That was awesome.

Originally Posted by bkmac

What a game. Yankees win 10-1. We needed this after the tough loss last night. CC & A-Rod! The rest of the offense too, but boy did those to contribute tonight.

Thursday cannot come soon enough!
pimp.gif

sabathia-ironman.jpg

Anyone else catch Sabathia waiting for all the guys to come into the clubhouse? That was awesome.
I'm mad he has a belly.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LETS GO YANKEES!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got in from the bar... Haven't read through the thread yet...

But A-Rod...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo Mez (if he's in here tonight), I feel ashamed that I actually cheered for the Yankees when they scored tonight.
tired.gif

No offense to the Yanks, but the Mets are my team.

bronx heads need some help, can somebody check on how the line is looking at the yankees stadium box office? i don't want to make the trip to find a loadpeople there. thanks

Originally Posted by air234ever

bronx heads need some help, can somebody check on how the line is looking at the yankees stadium box office? i don't want to make the trip to find a load people there. thanks

rip, heard its beast.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Angel fans are pitiful.. where are u clowns?
Here we go with this *$*+...why you always mad for? Acting like Angel fans on here have been givin' lip...calm the hell down son, we just wonthe game.
smh.gif

Lighten up, G. We're all good over here...

EDIT:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that .gif

Back
Top Bottom