NYC IS DEAD Vol. Post Covid - NY Post Article gets response from Seinfeld, Now counter response from Author

i can honestly say i don't blame the rich for leaving im still happy there are less people in manhattan
if i could i would and because of personal reasons i can't leave nyc

but if i could and i been feeling this way for years now way before covid and the rise in crime that i foreseen happening 2 years ago
i would leave nyc and not look back

i dont hate this city but i don't love it either

Last edited:
The city is dead and has been dead , even before covid...

Covid sped up the process. Businesses aren't magically gonna come back, mom and pops are going to re appear next summer, Broadway shows won't attract huge audiences because tourism will be fractured until the world can re coup what it lost.

The NYC flair been gone, after 2010 or so New York has been trash in terms of culture. There is no NYC culture due to social media but that's another topic for discussion.

If horrible train service,stink garbage and speed cameras are your thing then NYC is the place for you....

Outside of the money, this place is a dump...

nyc has become a liberal hell hole because of bail reform

bet this is one of the people that was released from prison because of Covid or let go because of a crime that involve no bail
terrible what the city has become

this happened yesterday at around 11:30 am
the tv news said this guy was arrested 15 times before and stalked the victim in the subway car was laughing to himself and was smoking before he assaulted her

I’m pretty sure nobody would want this to happen to a female family member

Last edited:

nyc has become a liberal hell hole because of bail reform

bet this is one of the people that was released from prison because of Covid or let go because of a crime Because of no bail
terrible what the city has become

this happened yesterday at around 11:30 am

aepps20 aepps20
tenor (38).gif

I hope prices don't go down so much that poor white trash from the south start moving in and turn it into Alabama.

Took a bike ride downtown yesterday and noticed more bums and crazy people on the street than the pre COVID era. And no it wasn't that because there are less people out they are more noticeable. It was rush hour on a weekday. Lot's of people out and driving.

But dudes on NT think it's "live" because you got a bunch of hoodrats and dudes sippin blueys out all night on the streets in the heights. Like these ambitionless people on the block are going to bring back depleting cash revenue and revive the economy and businesses here :smh:
My disagreement w/ u is that it isn't dead to ppl that were already in ****** circumstances. They can't tell b/c sadly little to nothing has changed for the. It is "dead" to ppl like the man that wrote this article.

My disagreement w/ u is that it isn't dead to ppl that were already in ****ed circumstances. They can't tell b/c sadly little to nothing has changed for the. It is "dead" to ppl like the man that wrote this article.
I agree with the first part of what you said but I can't narrow it down to just the author's demographic. There are plenty of born and bred NY'ers who are fed up and will tell you that although not as bad as 80's and 90's NY it the city has the worst outlook it's had since then.

Nah man that will never happen. Everything else is still expensive like food, transportation, insurance, etc. Plus the liberal politics and crime up here are enough to keep them out.

Good, let's keep it that way.

Crime in NYC is no worse than places in Texas, Mississippi and Alabama. Crime won't keep the trash down there out. Keeping it expensive, educated and liberal will.

What job is Jim Bob gonna do in wall street?

I'm ok with NYC getting less populated tho but I just don't want an influx of outsiders to mess it up even further. It's too populated for us to treat covid in NYC like Arizona or Florida

Took a bike ride downtown yesterday and noticed more bums and crazy people on the street than the pre COVID era. And no it wasn't that because there are less people out they are more noticeable. It was rush hour on a weekday. Lot's of people out and driving.

But dudes on NT think it's "live" because you got a bunch of hoodrats and dudes sippin blueys out all night on the streets in the heights. Like these ambitionless people on the block are going to bring back depleting cash revenue and revive the economy and businesses here :smh:

Hmmmm.......hoodrats though?

I just find it funny how white transplants leaving means the city is failing and will never recover because the people of color staying are ambitionless hoodrats. That's all. Anyways, someone call me when the sky finishes falling.

Back
Top Bottom