NYC IS DEAD Vol. Post Covid - NY Post Article gets response from Seinfeld, Now counter response from Author

I just find it funny how white transplants leaving means the city is failing and will never recover because the people of color staying are ambitionless hoodrats. That's all. Anyways, someone call me when the sky finishes falling.

I'm okay with white transplants leaving i just don't want them to be replaced by more deplorable white transplants.

Good, let's keep it that way.

Crime in NYC is no worse than places in Texas, Mississippi and Alabama. Crime won't keep the trash down there out. Keeping it expensive, educated and liberal will.

What job is Jim Bob gonna do in wall street?
Jim Bob never has and probably never will have any interest in NYC. Apples to oranges. Southerners love their land, privacy and guns none of which are in abundance in NYC. However, tons of new yorkers move south every year for the land,privacy and weather so who's really invading who.

Took a bike ride downtown yesterday and noticed more bums and crazy people on the street than the pre COVID era. And no it wasn't that because there are less people out they are more noticeable. It was rush hour on a weekday. Lot's of people out and driving.

But dudes on NT think it's "live" because you got a bunch of hoodrats and dudes sippin blueys out all night on the streets in the heights. Like these ambitionless people on the block are going to bring back depleting cash revenue and revive the economy and businesses here :smh:
This is foolishness. The city was getting by well before the transplants arrived. If anything, when they arrived they helped stifle what made NYC the place it is known for. They moved into neighborhoods and began gentrifying the place. People who helped keep the city afloat were priced out.

You can say that since moving in they have improved some tough run-down areas but at the expense of most of the people who once lived there. Most of the affordable homes that were promised are nowhere affordable and come with many stipulations and if anything, go right back to some of these transplants.

Police presence in these neighborhoods which some people equate to "safety" has increased along with more programs, road work, etc. However, these areas shouldn't have to have white people move in from out of town for resources to all of a sudden readily become available and allocated to these areas. Also, all of these varying programs started opening up to attract even more of these transplants. Tech initiative startups, and other business incentive programs. Where were all of these programs before for its residents?

While Deblasio and co were allocating resources to these individuals, the homeless population has been increasing. Train stations have turned into homeless shelters, while he sat around turned his focus into cutting up the place, and putting a bunch of unnecessary bike lanes throughout the city and other miscellaneous foolishness to cater to these transplants. While we have people suffering, losing their jobs, homes, etc, and have ended up on the street homeless.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.......hoodrats though?
What else do we call the chicks who are up and down the block all day? Or has that changed these days too?
I just find it funny how white transplants leaving means the city is failing and will never recover because the people of color staying are ambitionless hoodrats. That's all. Anyways, someone call me when the sky finishes falling.
Where are you getting that only white transplants are leaving? Thats not mentioned anywhere in the article or any statistics. Everyone is getting the hell out because of better opportunities elsewhere.
Just dudes on here jumping to conclusions.
The article and discussion are about the economic downfall and how closures are making the city undesirable.

House hunting has been interesting. I hvent truly started. Still getting the finances in check where it doesnt seem like i transport kilos for the mexican cartel.

But i know another couple who is having a hard time. They got the funds but it always seems that they get out bid by double. And this aint that close to the city. They are looking a few counties below Poughkeepsie.

so if they have offer 100k, the realtor comes back and says another person offered 200k.

i feel that the rich are just moving up and/or getting second homes in case they need to escape or whatever. Plus working from home has made it where companies dont need people in offices anymore and we are saving more.

worrisome to say the least. Crime is bad but im sure it will subside.

House hunting has been interesting. I hvent truly started. Still getting the finances in check where it doesnt seem like i transport kilos for the mexican cartel.

But i know another couple who is having a hard time. They got the funds but it always seems that they get out bid by double. And this aint that close to the city. They are looking a few counties below Poughkeepsie.

so if they have offer 100k, the realtor comes back and says another person offered 200k.

i feel that the rich are just moving up and/or getting second homes in case they need to escape or whatever. Plus working from home has made it where companies dont need people in offices anymore and we are saving more.

worrisome to say the least. Crime is bad but im sure it will subside.
Yep that’s what’s happening. The well off are buying houses with backyards in the surrounding areas of the state in order to still be close to NYC but to also live away from it and be able to social distance and have an out door space of their own.

Jim Bob never has and probably never will have any interest in NYC. Apples to oranges. Southerners love their land, privacy and guns none of which are in abundance in NYC. However, tons of new yorkers move south every year for the land,privacy and weather so who's really invading who.

You underestimate the urge white people have to settle where they dont belong. The only thing keeping poor white people from the south from moving to New York is they have zero opportunities there. New York is a fairly educated state. Jim Bob from a rural Mississippi has zero prospects but covid may open a door for him. New Yorkers move down south because its dirt cheap and they can live like kings down there

Midtown/Downtown Manhattan (the part of the city that only the rich and connected can afford) dries up a spot that thrives off tourism, Broadway and restaurants all of which are closed due to a global pandemic and folks talking about its dead. The outter boroughs and uptown Manhattan were filled with people in the streets last night enjoy themselves and the holiday weekend. It’s Just not the kinda folks you feel comfortable around . Don’t say the city is dead because the comfortable spots in the part of town you frequent are not open then call others hood rats.

when international flights, broadway, Wall Street fully, and in door dinning open it will be same ol **** again with extra precautions. And they can enjoy their vanilla nyc experience again.

Last edited:
The last post where I mentioned all of this was deleted apparently, and I guess someone took offense, lol. So to mention it again, there are supposed White homeless people from the mid west, littered throughout the city. They sit near all of the tourist stops, Times Square, Rock Center, Union Square, Herald Square, and even *gasp*, DUMBO. These people are Meth heads, and heroin addicts that usually sit on the ground in plain sight looking pitiful holding well written signs either suggesting they are only a few bucks away from getting a bus ticket back home, or are in need to food for the pet dog that is sitting beside them. There is even a fake pregnant white woman among their ranks, who has been showing for the past few years.

I smile at this, laugh even, because I see the swollen junkie hands, yellow eyes, then rotting teeth.

So when people mention all of the supposed dirt and crime being brought back to NYC?

I get a nice kick out of it. It's pretty funny out here.

REAL NY'er's know exactly of what I speak.

That “pregnant“ woman been riding The 123 line for years. If you know you know.

The crime numbers are def being manipulated.Its a tactic by the NYPD to get back at the mayor and politicians pressuring them into reform.
I know people on the force that have personally told me that they are laying back and not going after so many arrests. Orders coming from the top. They are letting the numbers pile up in order to use it as an arguement that more policing and funding is needed instead of de-funding and cutbacks.
The media is also running with it and reporting every single shooting and violent crime.

The last post where I mentioned all of this was deleted apparently, and I guess someone took offense, lol. So to mention it again, there are supposed White homeless people from the mid west, littered throughout the city. They sit near all of the tourist stops, Times Square, Rock Center, Union Square, Herald Square, and even *gasp*, DUMBO. These people are Meth heads, and heroin addicts that usually sit on the ground in plain sight looking pitiful holding well written signs either suggesting they are only a few bucks away from getting a bus ticket back home, or are in need to food for the pet dog that is sitting beside them. There is even a fake pregnant white woman among their ranks, who has been showing for the past few years.

I smile at this, laugh even, because I see the swollen junkie hands, yellow eyes, then rotting teeth.

So when people mention all of the supposed dirt and crime being brought back to NYC?

I know exactly who your talking about these are a team of these lowlife junkies that’s all around Manhattan

a mini army of white junkies littered all over Nyc looking to get their fix by begging in the streets

it’s a shame your post was deleted
Like I always say people don’t like to hear the truth

Last edited:

They delete your post, but allow the racists post to stand for months and years and only delete the post because the racists don't want to be shamed or have any attention brought to it. Otherwise they don't care.

I am pretty sure that outside of the posts where Police Brutality is being discussed, and then Trump? People are not too comfortable around here discussing White people as being responsible for the demise of thriving cities, states, or even nations.

NYC was recreated under the Guiliani administration calling it the Quality of Life initiative, one that closed down sex shops, pushing so called crime back to the outer boro's, which allowed Disney to come in and rejuvenate Times Square. This allowed white mid western housewives to come to NYC, see a broadway show, eat dinner, and then feeling safe about it.

Some of those outsiders felt safe enough to send their children here to live, because it was Guiliani time!

To see this thing begin to backfire due to Covid, and police corruption, is quite apropos.

I am pretty sure that outside of the posts where Police Brutality is being discussed, and then Trump? People are not too comfortable around here discussing White people as being responsible for the demise of thriving cities, states, or even nations.

NYC was recreated under the Guiliani administration calling it the Quality of Life initiative, one that closed down sex shops, pushing so called crime back to the outer boro's, which allowed Disney to come in and rejuvenate Times Square. This allowed white mid western housewives to come to NYC, see a broadway show, eat dinner, and then feeling safe about it.

Some of those outsiders felt safe enough to send their children here to live, because it was Guiliani time!

To see this thing begin to backfire due to Covid, and police corruption, is quite apropos.
You forgot to mention stopping in the middle of a crowded sidewalk to take pics.

The city is dead and has been dead , even before covid...

Covid sped up the process. Businesses aren't magically gonna come back, mom and pops are going to re appear next summer, Broadway shows won't attract huge audiences because tourism will be fractured until the world can re coup what it lost.

The NYC flair been gone, after 2010 or so New York has been trash in terms of culture. There is no NYC culture due to social media but that's another topic for discussion.

If horrible train service,stink garbage and speed cameras are your thing then NYC is the place for you....

Outside of the money, this place is a dump...
You think somewhere else has a better transit service than MTA?

I won't speak on the more affluent areas but ALL of NYC's "culture" came from it's hoods

Regardless of what's going on downtown the hood is still the hood and the REAL NYC Is still alive and breathing

unfortunately there isn't a better option in this entire country IMO. nyc def has the best mass transit in the u.s. by far.
24 hour system except for the G train from my memory, access to the LIRR for queens and bk as well as long island buses, a tram, a ferry, and the train...and cabs, dollar vans, etc.
only things missing would be a trolly, monorail and a light rail lol.

I've lived in NYC my entire life and I can't even keep count of how many people have told me they'd leave NYC for years and years and like 1% of them actually leave. Don't get me wrong, I love NYC but plan to leave one day. However, I don't trash how terrible the place is then stay for 20 more years. Don't talk about it, be about it. If you hate it then see ya ✌️

Back
Top Bottom