NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that would be my guess. she was kissing aew and tonys *** just a week before saying she didnt want to be nowhere else.

then reports were saying negotiations between jade and aew werent going anywhere. then a day before story broke that she was headed to wwe she posted this on twitter

She's smart...doesn't make any sense to air grievances or burn bridges when you have like a week left on your contract

I'm just not convinced it was a money issue since she's already rich outside of wrestling and I have a hard time believing that she didn't re-sign because the money for her contract was already allocated to a couple of jobbers

I think she just wants to be a crossover mega star (wants to be Storm in the MCU really bad) and that just isn't as feasible in AEW as it is in WWE

if you throw Jade in with some of the more experienced female talent (Asuka, becky, and bayley), they can pretty much put together a good match. she isn't wrestling a Red Velvet (no disrepect) and probably will be spending her off days at the PC.

AEW fans going to be up in arms once Trips drops that photo of them two together

She's smart...doesn't make any sense to air grievances or burn bridges when you have like a week left on your contract

I'm just not convinced it was a money issue since she's already rich outside of wrestling and I have a hard time believing that she didn't re-sign because the money for her contract was already allocated to a couple of jobbers

I think she just wants to be a crossover mega star (wants to be Storm in the MCU really bad) and that just isn't as feasible in AEW as it is in WWE

Jade is awesome but please no to her as Storm.

What say you Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo

Back
Top Bottom