NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This dbag is at the game.
IMG_5180.jpeg

the elite are always referred to as "children" by aew haters, wwe cult, jim kkkrownette hillbillys, and cm punk stans

what made these groups of people believe they are "children"?

is it their wrestling personas that make them think that or has their been a history of childish backstage antics from omega, the old bucks, and page?

besides the beef between punk and the elite i never read they had problems with other people

😂😂😂

If someone can give me the info, looking to take the kids… Tried the search bar but is trash
Per an article from yesterday-

“Ticket sales have been influenced by the BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) offer, especially in the loge sections where prices have been reduced. This offer is still accessible in the upper deck using the BTSNYC code on Ticket Master.”

the elite are always referred to as "children" by aew haters, wwe cult, jim kkkrownette hillbillys, and cm punk stans

what made these groups of people believe they are "children"?

is it their wrestling personas that make them think that or has their been a history of childish backstage antics from omega, the old bucks, and page?

besides the beef between punk and the elite i never read they had problems with other people

CM Peace said "I work with children" at Brawl Out and it was off to the races from there

Back
Top Bottom