NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every match??

72A7FDB4-5ABD-4325-AAD6-212E60FEBF39.gif

Every match?

72A7FDB4-5ABD-4325-AAD6-212E60FEBF39.gif

Triple H used a flying knee, DDT and spinebuster in pretty much every match. Those are all finishers.

Lariats have been finishers. The Lou thesz press was a finisher.

If those were her finishers you would have a good point. Unsurprisingly, you don’t.

In conclusion, I’m sure.

britt midas whale go to wwe too if they are gonna do **** like this to her. britt baker is arguably known as aew's most recognizable female wrestler

they are tryna make trash statlander replace jade as some great unbeatable force but nobody is buying that ****

tony klown shoulda paid jade like he paid mjf. aew womens division is the weakest in the top 3 american promotions.

britt midas whale go to wwe too if they are gonna do **** like this to her. britt baker is arguably known as aew's most recognizable female wrestler

they are tryna make trash statlander replace jade as some great unbeatable force but nobody is buying that ****

tony klown shoulda paid jade like he paid mjf. aew womens division is the weakest in the top 3 american promotions.
We’ll see next year

Noble wants everybody to go to WWE :lol:
you know that aint true. i didnt want jade to go to wwe but if this clown tony khan wont pay his home grown talent and instead uses that money to sign cole carter, tony nese, parker bordeaux, and other nxt rejects, he doesnt deserve to run a wrestling company.

he already lost 3 of his biggest stars but its ok because he'll sign lash legend, rip fowler, and jagger reed to replace them.

you know that aint true. i didnt want jade to go to wwe but if this clown tony khan wont pay his home grown talent and instead uses that money to sign cole carter, tony nese, parker bordeaux, and other nxt rejects, he doesnt deserve to run a wrestling company.

he already lost 3 of his biggest stars but its ok because he'll sign lash legend, rip fowler, and jagger reed to replace them.

Jade left because she wasn't getting paid enough?

Only Jim Ross wants this.

And he claims to dislike WWE so much. It’s mind boggling.
theres a difference between not liking something and hating something

havent been a big fan of the wwe since i was a kid.

but will watch if its good or i like somebody.

i like jade. ill watch her in wwe as long as they dont make her a jobber.

Lol I love the idea that Jade was ready and willing my to sign and TK calls off the meeting when he realizes that Parker and Cole Karter are due for extensions next month.

Jade left because she wasn't getting paid enough?
that would be my guess. she was kissing aew and tonys *** just a week before saying she didnt want to be nowhere else.

then reports were saying negotiations between jade and aew werent going anywhere. then a day before story broke that she was headed to wwe she posted this on twitter

Back
Top Bottom